Options

When do we get our season rewards ???

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Granted, the last statement was a typo because I'm dealing with autocorrect right now, so it should have said "affecting something". However, for the last time, I meant affect. I have zero affect towards it whatsoever. I didn't mean it has no effect on me, which it doesn't regardless. Now, can we move on? Seriously.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Okay, it's clear you're just trying to start something, so I'm done. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Granted, the last statement was a typo because I'm dealing with autocorrect right now, so it should have said "affecting something". However, for the last time, I meant affect. I have zero affect towards it whatsoever. I didn't mean it has no effect on me, which it doesn't regardless. Now, can we move on? Seriously.

Your remastered sentence doesn't even make sense.
  • Options
    Okay, it's clear you're just trying to start something, so I'm done. Good luck with that.

Nah bruh... just trying to spread grammar awareness.
  • Options
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Yabut, what you said/meant is grammatically incorrect; therefore, common grounded wisdom implies that you must not know what you said/meant.

Well you're not a very friendly user

Blame that one on the forum team. They changed my name because apparently someone didn't like my original name.
This discussion has been closed.