**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else scared to rank up their champs?

With everything Kabam has done these past couple of days, I really am scared to rank up any of my champs. They really just said they can change the meta any time they want and I’m afraid they’ll just nerf blade next week and say “Oh well, the meta changes and there’s nothing you can do about it. Won’t give you a rank down ticket. Sucks to suck.” Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I def. am. Especially frustrated because with AW season 2 rewards i got some much needed resources and i am afraid to rank anyone and it sucks lol
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I am sitting on 12 T2A and almost 4 T5B. Don’t really know what to do with them.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Nope, cuz I know it doesn't matter what champ I rank it'll be messed with so what's the point of being worried?
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    JC_ wrote: »
    I am sitting on 12 T2A and almost 4 T5B. Don’t really know what to do with them.

theyre good for collecting dust bunnies
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Rank up kamala Khan, she might be mvp when they change meta next
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    My 5r3 HB and Shehulk are makIng very mad right now. I am trying not to get too worked up but that was the only reason to take those champs that high. Feeling pretty used and abused right now
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    My 5r3 HB and Shehulk are makIng very mad right now. I am trying not to get too worked up but that was the only reason to take those champs that high. Feeling pretty used and abused right now

You get used to the sweat and shame smell after the third occurance
  • Synyster85Synyster85 Posts: 28
    What they are doing by changing the meta at a moments notice is basically theft or at the very least a money scam, I ranked up some garbage champs in the name of diversity bc other ally members had higher sigs and just like that I wasted all that time and money only to get told tough luck basically by kabam, atleast I still have strike force
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    yep. i'm sitting on 14 t2a and 2 t5b.
  • JublieeJubliee Posts: 21
    qsluqnoes521.gif
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Think about it look at the previous nerfs, or previous "adjustments"... Scarlett Witch, Black Widow, Dr Strange, Gwen Pool, Arch Angel, Mordo, Night Crawler, Rocket, Drax, Star Lord, Thor, BLADE ( NON VILLIAN TAGS).

If i need to state what they were i can....

• cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 20
    Do like I do rank up champs you want to use and enjoy playing with We can change the scope of the game by not participating in the cash grabs and just enjoy playing
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Completely Agree
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    It’s the nature of a game like this, “to collect and to evolve,” rinse and repeat. In all serious note though, since the release of 6* there’s no reason to be scared of ranking a 5*, the 5* days will be over sooner than you think.

They weren’t kidding when they stated that the 6* will give collectors something new to collect.

The day I opened my 5* basic and maxed out this champ... I also opened my 6*... geez all over again? Zzzzzz.

8bmts3fe43ss.jpeg
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm not. I play for fun and don't spend anyways. I rank up who I like/enjoy using.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I’m building a Deadpool Awesome Force team. 5* Gwenpool, 4* Deadpool X-Force, 4* Venompool so far. My freakin Daughter’s account got a 5* Goldpool!!! Ahhhhh. But I digress, there’s a 4* Agent Venom for the health boost. Man, I really want that Goldpool! And a 4*+ Redpool!!! But with only 200 people getting a chance to win one this time I don’t have the time to grind for him. I used my ticket and got top 2-10%. But that’s not good enough. I play this daily. You would think they would reward more players. Why make it so hard and disappointing? I’ve waited years to get a Redpool!
    Anyway, what was the question? Gimme a sec.

Wait. I think it was about being afraid to upgrade. Just build a team you enjoy fighting with. Make the synergies work for you. Have fun with it. But spend as little money as possible. The more is poured in the more they’ll keep everything so dang expensive. But that’s another matter.

It’s a good stress relief game most of the time.
  • If it wasn’t for the fact that this company makes you pay for masteries and the ability to upgrade your roster with real money, then I do not think the anger would be as bad. Everyone understands that this is a business and that they are here to make money. But when the same thing happens again and again and again, it’s nothing more than what people perceive as blatant thievery.

Now, if they want to give the players the ability to change their roster whenever they want to coincide with the changes the company makes to the game every 3-6 months then that would be a different story.. that would need to include being able to change masteries anytime you want and the ability to rank down certain champs and upgrade new ones any time they want , so the money they spent does not feel wasted or ripped off. And by the way, both of those changes would need to be free of charge.

The company can dictate the layout and the direction of the game. However, it is completely unethical forcing players to spend money upgrading champs just to turn around 6 months later and nerf or completely destroy everything the players spent money on with little to no avenue to fix their roster.