**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SHOULD I R3 5 STAR MAGIK

The title explains the question already. Should I?

Comments

• Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Make her rank 5
  • Options
    iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    She is unawakened
  • Options
    Bud i can't take her to r5. Im not at that stage. I'm only coming up to my first r4 5 star
  • Options
    Bud i can't take her to r5. Im not at that stage. I'm only coming up to my first r4 5 star

Magik is basically the best non-dps champion in the game. Conplete Lock Down and sizable Sp2 Damage
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Magik is basically the best non-dps champion in the game. Conplete Lock Down and sizable Sp2 Damage

Mayyyybe. She is definitely worth r4 unduped. I wouldn’t r5 until duped, but I doubt u are anywhere close to that.
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Mayyyybe. She is definitely worth r4 unduped. I wouldn’t r5 until duped, but I doubt u are anywhere close to that.

To be fair r5 is still half a pipe dream away for me. However most DPS champs can shred even at r3-r4 with more technical champs needing the extra push but greatly benefitting from it
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I would say yes.
  • Options
    Ok guys thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    if you already have the 4* duped r5 version, she is better then the r3 unduped 5* IMHO
    otherwise she is really solid
  • Options
    Chris9Chris9 Posts: 17
    If she is awakened take her all the way up bro!

Power control champs (especially those that gain power themselves via mystic dispersion) are still useful in every mode of play - especially All or nothing which is coming to AW and even RTTL
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Totally worth R4 even if undupped. She is still a great attk champ with total power control (provided you invested in MD mastery).

Anyway, with so many ppl bring Blade to AW, she is no longer a great AW boss. There are better boss than her like Modok, IMIW, Medusa, Domino, GG, etc.