**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

18k t2A fragments for 2k glory every 8 days?

63xzckejacz5.png

If my math is correct then this is the best update ever to the glory store, however maybe I'm not reading this glory cost breakdown the right way!!?

@Kabam Miike

Can we have a better explanation if I’m right?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    7thStone wrote: »
    63xzckejacz5.png

If my math is correct then this is the best update ever to the glory store, however maybe I'm not reading this glory cost breakdown the right way!!?

@Kabam Miike

Pretty sure it is over 10k glory
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Each column is the individual purchase price, not cumulative. its more like 14780 glory.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    not sure how you got 2k. you get 1800 per purchase, you need 10 purchases to get 18000. add up the 10 costs, you get 14780 glory for 18k t2a shards
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    63xzckejacz5.png

@Kabam Miike

Pretty sure it is over 10k glory

He's right. The cost increases with each additional purchase up to 10. So buying the 1800 t2a frags ten times would cost a total of 14,780 glory.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    are you guys blind the first alliance in the world get 3600 glory so they can't purchase it more than 3 times / week even if they use all of their glory only for it ( 5400 t2a max per week)
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Top alliances are getting so much t2As from AW, now they get even more from AQ. What about the mid class? 9-10 months for 1 t2A? This is just crazy

@Kabam Miike

Why is this devide in the player base pushed more day bay day.

This glory store was the last hope. Guess what no.

you can't compete with those they are being gived more advantage since the begining of the game just play the game at your own peace mate
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Top alliances are getting so much t2As from AW, now they get even more from AQ. What about the mid class? 9-10 months for 1 t2A? This is just crazy

How do you define "mid class" alliance? It takes twenty purchases of the T2A fragment item to form a T2A. If it takes ten months to do that, that's an average of one purchase every two weeks, which is someone only willing to spend about 450 glory a week on it. If you're trying specifically to get T2A, that's a low rate of spend even for an alliance that would be in the top half of the advanced bracket today.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Max amount of Glory = 15K.
    You get 1800 over 10 days with each individual purchase adding in price per purchase. By the end of the whole thing, it's about 14.8K glory (approx) for half a T2A. So there you go. Half a T2A for just under the maximum amount of Glory you can have for a period of time.