**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IRON HEART

You finally gave us a female tech(nebula) which I appreciate but it would be cool if you gave us Iron heart next. Im pretty sure you guys have something coming up which will have to do with the new Spider-Man movie so she most likely won't be added to MCOC soon. But after all that's done it would be cool if you gave us IRON HEART. Thanks

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    And Spideys....
    But as much as the game gets filled with only a few versions of characters, there is still an entire universe worth to add.
    And instead of Iron Heart, first should be Rescue...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Spider-man heroes are definitely next. After that I don't think we know who it will be. But I'd imagine we will be seeing something that ties in with Thor movie in the fall.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    I think Iron Heart would be very Intresting. but for the Spider-man side of things I still wanna see: Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Green Goblin (Classic /2099), Electro (enhanced), anti-venom and finally SPIDER-MAN 2099!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I think Iron Heart would be very Intresting. but for the Spider-man side of things I still wanna see: Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Green Goblin (Classic /2099), Electro (enhanced), anti-venom and finally SPIDER-MAN 2099!

Vulture is definitely coming. That was leaked a month or so ago.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I wonder what synergy will Green Goblin have with Iron Patriot?And I hope the Green Goblin featured crystal won't have IP as its second champion, but I still want to see him in the game, more poison champions!
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited June 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The problem here is that we already have a lot of Iron Man's in the game ...

That shouldn't matter. We already have like 75 Spider-Men and KABAM is getting ready to release yet another. Why not Iron Heart?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The problem here is that we already have a lot of Iron Man's in the game ...

That shouldn't matter. We already have like 75 Spider-Men and KABAM is getting ready to release yet another. Why not Iron Heart?

They are being prompted to release a new Spiderman version to coincide with the new Spiderman movie. I'm sure as soon as Marvel puts an Iron Heart movie on the phase four schedule the fact that there are lots of Iron Man variants will not prevent them from adding Iron Heart to the game.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I think even iron heart out. You be disappointed.

Shehulk spidergwen is an example.

So dont give too much hope
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Still waiting for a new female Spidey. Silk, Mayhem, whoever. I think it's time.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Still waiting for a new female Spidey. Silk, Mayhem, whoever. I think it's time.

There already have a female spider
    Spidergwen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Arus25 wrote: »

There already have a female spider
    Spidergwen

That's why I said a new one.
  • I will choose Ironheart
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I will choose Ironheart

why would you revive a three year old thread jesus christ
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    @Rookiie would you please be kind enough to insert that "resurrect thread" meme?
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

What is so interesting about a less smart version of iron man that’s black and female?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I will choose Ironheart

why would you revive a three year old thread jesus christ
    He went to every character thread to make that remark, and didn’t realize this wasn’t actually one of them.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

@Rookiie would you please be kind enough to insert that "resurrect thread" meme?

With pleasure bro

• Holy necro
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Holy mother of thread necromancy batma- I mean, Black Panther (Classic)!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

With pleasure bro

Ah yes, now that's the stuff.