**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• What champs are getting “fixed”
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    BigKO wrote: »
    Game is up

Seems to be. If people are still getting the maintenance message I recommend force close and restart. That's what it took for me. However, its up just in time for me to pass out. Good luck everyone who is in the right timezone to continue playing: hope the servers remain stable for you.

Forced close - still not working, still got kicked out later
    Restart the phone - still not working, still got kicked out later

why? bcos the problem is not on our side ...
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Was in for 5 mins and this comes back again. y5myf95j2e4x.png
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    See communication is the key for success between 2 sides
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Still down for me
    Exactly!!! ... got kicked out many times for the past 10min .... can't take their words for sure
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Game is up but still is buggy, was kicked out twice. I’d say in a couple hours it should be stable.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Aaaaaand down again.
    And so pissed that I missed the MYSTIC ADVANCEMENT solo event when I planned to rank up with my ISO that are going to expire within a few days.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    It is down again. My thoughts go to the poor guys trying to fix a messy situation over the weekend. Keep up the good work folks!
  • Agrawal1Agrawal1 Posts: 1
    Is it's only me? Or the game is down for everyone?
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    Don't worry! We promise we will talk about compensation. You guys have been great to stick this out with us!

I hope you put serious thought into it! Perhaps for a change you should consider giving units out as compensation as in the past the compensation given has been items that many of us either have in abundance or have no use for. At least with units we could decide how to use them to best improve our individual gaming experiences! The game has now been down for over 9hrs which is essentially an entire days worth of available time many of us can play (between work and sleep) so I would imagine some "out of the box thinking" may be required in terms of compensation!
    If you giving out compensation I’d kindly suggest something that’s hard to get, and something that don’t come around often. Keep the peeps loyal and happy to play the game :)
  • Guys don’t worry kabam will make up for this. They always do......
    30 min timer for aq
    4 lvl 1 pots
    2 lvl 1 revives
    _________
    All fixed...🙄
  • LukarllosLukarllos Posts: 1
    I wonder, what will our sands look like? When are you going to fix this? Soon will be 12 hours of an "emergency maintenance." Absurd.
  • Agrawal1 wrote: »

Sorry, it looks like bringing it back up included some hiccups. We'll let you know once we have some more info!
    Agrawal1 wrote: »

Do NOT believe when they tell you it is up. Don't believe Kabam's false advertisement.
    The game is currently very unstable. Kick ppl out once every minute or so.
    For this kind of quality, it is hard for anyone to really trust them.
    Iron patriots for everyone!
  • Agrawal1 wrote: »
    It’s up for me
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Got in for about 30 seconds and down again. I hate losing all this time for arena fighting. I guess there will be no MODOK this time. Oh well, it is just a game. Do your best to get it fixed guys! :0)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Game's back up for me!
  • edited June 2018
    Won't be long now! Whoot!
  • cj_007cj_007 Posts: 14
    1. login
    2. play AQ
    3. then error
    4. login again
    5. of cause I lose 50% health.

I lost 2 characters so far.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Guys no need to talk and think about compensations. Remember the time you graded and/or divided compensations according to Summoner sizes (Our total Base hero rating) and gave out some of the sweetest rewards/compensations of all time?? Yeah please do just that again.. And maybe with some 6* shards too. ;)

Well that's that. Mcoc is life. Let's go live life!
    cj_007 wrote: »
    1. login
    2. play AQ
    3. then error
    4. login again
    5. of cause I lose 50% health.

I lost 2 characters so far.

This happened when you trust them for telling you that the game is up. Sorry for your lost, but don't think you'll get compensated for the 2 lost champs.
This discussion has been closed.