**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar sucks

Well, dear summoners, I opened a 4 🌟 Morning star about 4 months ago and awakened it's ability but whatever I do, her power gain does not works . It is really disgusting to see power gain ability active but no increase in powerbars. I wrote to kabam many times but no response. Please everyone, if u have a Morningstar and her power gain ability doesn't works, please support me. :-/

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2018
    She's not great in individual fights or arena, as she's a ramp-up champion. Her power gain is slow, and importantly: is proportionate to her captured souls. No souls = no power gain.

Take her into a few consecutive fights; especially if you can gain extra souls via SP3, and you'll see the power gain ramp up.

Also, try these threads and see if they get you interested:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/449650#Comment_449650

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/441700#Comment_441700
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If Morningstar gets a soul through synergy, she doesn't get one from her Awakened ability as well, sadly.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265 β˜…
    If you have guillotine, and morningstar is awakened, you will start your first fight with 2 souls. If you die after gaining a soul in a fight and revive, yes, you can still gain an additional soul. Her power gain, as previously stated, is based on the number of captured souls. I believe it’s 5% per soul, but it is slow power gain over the full duration of the buff. If you get 5 souls, you’ll get 25% power but you have to wait for the full duration so it’s best to keep attacking because that power gain is boosted too. Her sp1 damage is based off souls for true damage, her sp2 is based off the opponents number of buffs.
  • BlaZeNBlaZeN Posts: 15 β˜…
    Morningstar is one of the best champs in the game
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2018
    My one problem with MS is her dashback. It’s awful. She goes back like half as much as everyone else. I don’t understand why it hasn’t been changed -_- She’s a solid champ overall (probably one of the most balanced in the game ability wise) but her dashback just ruins it imo.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The power gain is my only problem but I only use her in arena because I only have the 3* version
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You just don't know what your doing. Have in 4* and 5*. Quest all day.