**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Modok Arena

Comments

• ZendricZendric Posts: 12
    Yup haven’t got modok still.. I hope they didn’t forgot about it
  • ZendricZendric Posts: 12
    Yup haven’t got modok still.. I hope they didn’t forgot about it
  • Mdntpny23Mdntpny23 Posts: 27
    I guess it's my fault. Only the 4th arena I've ever played in my almost 3yrs here. Their servers are still like, WTF?
  • banthasbanthas Posts: 4
    Yoooo, the messed up ranks are in my favor.
    9jcda5ew2x4a.jpg
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Hopefully they figure this out soon. I dont think my 4.784 mil deserves 6k+ ranking. Unless i really missed the mark n peeps put up 20 mil for ol modokles

• Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159
    I put up 2 mil & didnt even place... SMH.
  • DizoughDizough Posts: 17
    In a world acustom to instant gratification... there the people who read the devs response and reply but where are my rewards? 🙄

On a side note... since ranks are so messed up they could just give everyone who got rank points modok. 😬
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I was only at 800k before the servers crashed. I basically lost most of Saturday as they went down about lunchtime and came back after 9pm (New Zealand). I had to grind like a fiend on Sunday to get to the 3.75m mark I wanted.

The first round of arenas here run from 7am Friday to 7am Monday for me, so I miss most of Friday for work. I try to get the infinite streak established on Friday night, then the bulk of the grind comes Saturday & Sunday when I'm taking breaks from errands and chores.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    Dizough wrote: »
    In a world acustom to instant gratification... there the people who read the devs response and reply but where are my rewards? 🙄

On a side note... since ranks are so messed up they could just give everyone who got rank points modok. 😬
    That's what I suggested. But the only time they gave a free champ was with Howard. I'll be surprised if they give out a free 4* MODOK. I'll even make a bet.
    If they give out a free 4* MODOK as compensation, I'll take my MODOK to R5. Keep in mind, I have LC and Quake.
    But if they give everyone a free MODOK who really wins? Not the people who did the legit grind and now have to face an army of MODOK in low tier wars.
    Doesn't he have to be awakened to get that auto block?

No it just gives him additional buffs for every kill he gets
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    edited July 2018
    Yeahwyycmjprdv2r.png
    Yeah, seems the ranking are all messed up. In this thread alone there are two with fewer points than me that are ranked better than me.
  • ItalicCatItalicCat Posts: 1
    Where are the rewards of the modok arena?
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    What the heck is going on at Kabam this weekend? Hope they can get this sorted ASAP along with the make up gifts for Friday’s debacle.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    9k94afsyangi.png
  • B_luewhale77B_luewhale77 Posts: 16
    Still no rewards crazy
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    xscvwvtsz9gy.jpg
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Yea still waiting😀
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    Instead of ranking us sequentially it looks like we are being ranked via RNG.
  • HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    I'm not stressed about getting him or not sooner or later but everyones account and time/resource constraints are different. Players with newer accounts and smaller rosters surely had a togher grind even if it was a low cutoff considering the older basic arena cutoffs. Just cus iso isnt an issue for me doesnt mean im not understanding that Its an issue for others.

@Kabam Vydious The server issue did cause me and prob many others to miss the 25 units milestone Hero Use event which I was going to grind arena for. Kabam should take that into consideration.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious any updates on this problem?
  • HSK_HellSpawn84HSK_HellSpawn84 Posts: 6
    Was checking in forums for the cause of the delay for Modok arena. I've had delays before but never 7 hours. Got rank 15,800 for a score of 5,065,462.a4pm49auc9g2.jpg
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    xw4qnojvn8qq.jpg

• 0rfeo0rfeo Posts: 2
    Nop.. nothing yet..