**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok Arena

Comments

• SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    DOA40 wrote: »
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Can we get some kind of update other than “We’re looking into it”?

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you as soon as we have more information to provide.

Well....thats as helpfull as a screen door on a submarine.....sigh
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Kbugii wrote: »
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you more as soon as we have more information to provide.

So in the last 6 hrs since the last we’re looking into it you’ve still not figured out anything at all? That’s not very helpful. Sorry.
    Sbk wrote: »

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you as soon as we have more information to provide.

Well....thats as helpfull as a screen door on a submarine.....sigh

It is player responses like these that justify Kabam not providing updates when then is nothing to add.
  • SEMOletteSEMOlette Posts: 11
    Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully after some sleep they will have their lightbulb moment.
  • SEMOletteSEMOlette Posts: 11
    wz1450p1oekn.png
  • GomezMGomezM Posts: 2
    Me too
  • Krazee12Krazee12 Posts: 2
    Man I tell ya
    The apology package. And the July 4th package better b something nice.
    I missed out on hero use (crystals and stones) and xtra grinding for Modok cause of the black out.
    But now. No rewards for Modok......Well another delay.
    What’s next?
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    Rewards are out
  • PDYLamPDYLam Posts: 3
    This is an agonizingly long wait... but im sure i’ll get modok... maybe in another 12 hrs 😂
  • JalafarJalafar Posts: 1
    So this might be a coincidences, but when I completly restarted my phone my reward appeared.
  • phr3akphr3ak Posts: 10
    v5zd1argshwc.png

They are finally out.
  • Sampad13184Sampad13184 Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    Still haven't got it..dfxgzf5qpj82.png
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    So what numerical tank do you guys think would have needed to be achieved to get Modok? I ranked 11391 with 2.56 mil and came in the 11-25%.
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    eqsyzz6jtpni.png
    2.7 mill got him for me
  • Hi All!

We are sorry for any frustration that this delay may have caused. The rewards should start going out soon. If you do not receive yours right away, please know that they are coming. We thank you for your patience!
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    2.61 wasn't enough. Shame. If I had the time when the servers were down available to me I would've easily pushed pass 3 million...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    We'll be getting this before we get our MODOK rewards:
    qt2zgtsjocil.png

I would pay $1 for her, as well as all other super rare 5* Sesame Street champs and 5* Mortal Combat champs! ;)
    I wonder is this is the standard answer of year 2018? "we do not have any new updates" .... sounds too familiar, must have heard this way too many times, or maybe I remembered wrongly?
  • @kabam Was very disappointed in getting my modok rewards a little while ago, I think I did 2.6 and was only in the 11% range bracket. I grind for all my champs and have always came in top 10% in basic arenas....was well into doing way more but the server issue that happened for like 10 hours did not help my grinding time along with others that was grinding, I plan my grinding out over the 3 days to get what I need and I’m sure a lot of other players do as well. I spent money on units to recharge my top champs as well as using all my boosts and arena boosts and stayed up till like 6am grinding away, money wasn’t a issue, all my units and boosts wasn’t a issue....most definitely my time wasn’t a issue, I did what I could do in the amount of time left to get what I needed. I would of figured since the big server blackout that there would be some lower cutoffs to get to the 10% bracket because it was basically a day that got away from us all in the grinding process. This issue could’ve been resolved a better way when everything came back alive again, instead of just continuing on like nothing happens, could of started all arenas like they was and gave us back that day....now I’m not looking for a hand out, I would just like to do what the game was asking for in the amount of time it needed to be done to get what I and the rest of us was grinding for....those hours that disappeared. I’m sure the blackout wasn’t taken into consideration when the modok was rewarded at the end of arena because of the long delay. You need to give us grinders that missing time back to do the job or adjust the cutoff for the 10%. I’m just very unhappy how this arena and the severs problems wasn’t handled better to keep your players happy and loyal. The shards I earned for the arena I would like for you to take them back, as I don’t want to be reminded of my wasted time, money and energy....best to pretend it didn’t happen. I’m a seasoned player and been here since the start like a lot of people that comment on the forum....I’m sure there are a lot that haven’t said anything on the forum that isn’t happy as well.
    @kabam Was very disappointed in getting my modok rewards a little while ago, I think I did 2.6 and was only in the 11% range bracket. I grind for all my champs and have always came in top 10% in basic arenas....was well into doing way more but the server issue that happened for like 10 hours did not help my grinding time along with others that was grinding, I plan my grinding out over the 3 days to get what I need and I’m sure a lot of other players do as well. I spent money on units to recharge my top champs as well as using all my boosts and arena boosts and stayed up till like 6am grinding away, money wasn’t a issue, all my units and boosts wasn’t a issue....most definitely my time wasn’t a issue, I did what I could do in the amount of time left to get what I needed. I would of figured since the big server blackout that there would be some lower cutoffs to get to the 10% bracket because it was basically a day that got away from us all in the grinding process. This issue could’ve been resolved a better way when everything came back alive again, instead of just continuing on like nothing happens, could of started all arenas like they was and gave us back that day....now I’m not looking for a hand out, I would just like to do what the game was asking for in the amount of time it needed to be done to get what I and the rest of us was grinding for....those hours that disappeared. I’m sure the blackout wasn’t taken into consideration when the modok was rewarded at the end of arena because of the long delay. You need to give us grinders that missing time back to do the job or adjust the cutoff for the 10%. I’m just very unhappy how this arena and the severs problems wasn’t handled better to keep your players happy and loyal. The shards I earned for the arena I would like for you to take them back, as I don’t want to be reminded of my wasted time, money and energy....best to pretend it didn’t happen. I’m a seasoned player and been here since the start like a lot of people that comment on the forum....I’m sure there are a lot that haven’t said anything on the forum that isn’t happy as well.

It is quite long and I could have missed some details, but may I ask, what is your timezone?
  • no emergency maintain compensate item?
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Slig wrote: »
    The leaderboards aren’t accurate
    If being in the top 6K gets me a MODOK I'll take it. But I'm seeing lots of 4 millions so I'm not getting him.
    atfb24hhdkal.png
    I got 2.7m in the first day. But the second day where game was down really stuffed me up. Was busy on the third day. So I finished with only 3.4m. Would have been higher if not for that second day dropping completely.

Happened to all the community lower scores
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I got 3.9 million, lost the 10 or so hours due to the outage,and installed a patio in my back yard during modok arena. I can only put up 320k pts per run with all of my 4* champs (i don't use 3* in basic arena) so it was entirely possible to do get modok with the outage, you just had to plan accordingly.

It does suck losing 10 hours of grinding, but somebody somewhere always has something going on during any given arena.

If you didnt get modok and you were that close to getting him who's to say that you would have gotten him without the outage considering the outage affected so many people, maybe those people would have put up even more points and you still would have missed out.

There's no way to tell. You can't say that without the outage you would have gotten him because the point total needed to get him may have been higher than it was. Heck you may have even been further away from getting him without the outage.

I'M just giving people something to think about. It's not all as black and white as we'd like to think.

• I recieved my prize
    40vcz1qikzye.jpg
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Did 2.4 mil and didn't get him damn, I am hoping for next round and no downtimes!