**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Joe fixit!

djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
like other posts here it comes boys, i cant understand why someone used to have such powerfull bleed which stacks + special 2 which stuns u and special 3 so agressive bleed thats not all he's handsome looking makes players unconfortable to look at. i cant belive he's going to be in arena how in the hell its fair to give away such monsterous champ like that + i dont have him so please kabam nerf him thanks .

Comments

• Romario26Romario26 Posts: 97
    like other posts here it comes boys, i cant understand why someone used to have such powerfull bleed which stacks + special 2 which stuns u and special 3 so agressive bleed thats not all he's handsome looking makes players unconfortable to look at. i cant belive he's going to be in arena how in the hell its fair to give away such monsterous champ like that + i dont have him so please kabam nerf him thanks .

Agree hahaha
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    I'm confused as to what you're even trying to say. Joe fixit has been a bad champ from day 1. Are you wanting him buffed...?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I think he was trolling about the Star Lord post. Someone name CapWW2 wanted SL nerfed, and then someone made a parody post titled CapWW2 asking to nerf CapWW2.

I think this is supposed to be similar.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Perhaps he is, perhaps he isn't. Although I think Joe gets more hate than he deserves. I remember before the WP nerf, his L3 used to Bleed through it. That was useful.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    If this champ gets into Arenas, I'll go for it, but there are thousands of players who are not in this forum and they don't think this champ is poor, nerfed or otherwise. So, end story, still out of my reach.
  • XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    He's being sarcastic.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Joe fixit needs to be buffed. His regen is laughable, his bleed is weak!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Kabam Miike: Kabam has reviewed your problem report. We have determined that his bleed is working as intended, his special 2 is working as intended, his stuns are working as intended, and his handsome good looks are working as intended. However, we have determined that the fact you don't have him yet is not working as intended, so we are in the process of adjusting your account to make the next three 4* crystal drops you would have earned instead grant you a special Vegas Bouncer crystal which has a 100% chance to generate a Joe Fixit. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    hahahahah @DNA3000 my 4* drops was allready super cool huge thanks to kabam team they are working as hard as i would love now i can sleep happy. good times are coming boyyys lol