**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New mastery suggestions

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Power Fatigue: X% chance that a critical hit does not give the opponent power.

Soul Lock: whenever your opponent is below X% health. Theres a Y% chance that your opponent gets power locked for (number) seconds.

Endurance: your champions gain an additional X% attack while your champions are under a debuff. This effect gets reduced while your champions have a buff active and increases on the number of debuffs your champions have.

Enhanced Poison: poison effects that your champions inflict are X% more effective and last Y% longer.

Very Deep Wounds: bleed effects your champions inflict reduce your opponent's ability accuracy by X%. This is affected by class relationships.

Comments

• Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I like "very deep wounds" simply because of its name. Don't care about what it does but I'll max it all the same lol
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Lol, I made a typo on very deep wounds. Its now fixed
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Lol, I made a typo on very deep wounds. Its now fixed

No you didn't. What I meant was I like how you named it "very deep wounds". Simple straight to the point and no drama.
  • Options
    UlkaurUlkaur Posts: 10
    They need to shelf the current masteries and rework them entirely. Masteries are currently one of the most badly conceived ideas still in the game.

They should add a skill tab to each character where you can modify resistances, power, health, defense, attack, etc. Build from a per character basis. You should be able to customize at a character level vs having to deal with suicide masteries or bleed masteries when 30-80% of your chatacters don't benefit.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Ulkaur wrote: »
    They need to shelf the current masteries and rework them entirely. Masteries are currently one of the most badly conceived ideas still in the game.

They should add a skill tab to each character where you can modify resistances, power, health, defense, attack, etc. Build from a per character basis. You should be able to customize at a character level vs having to deal with suicide masteries or bleed masteries when 30-80% of your chatacters don't benefit.

The idea that going up against a specific champion, you know the specific criteria of the match ahead of you, being a base element of the game would be destroyed. It would ruin the game to do that, and completely so.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017

@Woolverine314 they said they r going to fix it soon. U should not attack forrum due to uor frustration. Come down and watch wat they do. This way flagging everyone and attacking everyone u wont get benefit. Try to understand.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I like Soul lock and Power fatigue, cool name and cool effects