**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 5 star Champ did you pull today ?

2»

Comments

• Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Iceman!! I’m very happy!
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    edited July 2018
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    If the contests exchange rates were correct ie I paid the same price in uk as I would in USA then I would be more inclined to purchase them. But as I explained to my friends. This perfect example in April-may 2018 the £ against the doller was 1.68. So if I spent the £99.99 here I’d theoretically be paying $68 dollars more than I would if I was in the USA. For the exact same offer. So why should I pay more depending on where I’m from when loads get the same stuff at a less price ?. Not a very smart business move this overcharging players depending on where they live. After all the content is of digital format it’s not like it costs more to send me this offer so if someone at kabam can tell me a justifiable reason for this they may increase there sales. But as things are now. when I know all my buddies get things cheaper makes me think. Why don’t I just get my mate to buy me it and send him the money ? This way atleast I would save let’s say £100 on buying 3 Odin packs (yeah that’s like a 4th Odin free) but I’d no doubt be persecuted for this so I just don’t spend at all now. Make your sales fair they will increase continue to make half the world pay more and they will only decline. ( its business ) if it was mine. my aim would be to maximise sales and not just have a small pot of people who make it work. Just my thoughts. I’m also only voicing the truth if I’m persecuted further I’ll see yall in another life or on transformers lol

I'm not exactly sure that's how currency works... The value of £1 is worth 1.32 USD. That doesn't mean that everything costs more for you, it means that if you transferred it to USD and bought something you'd have less physical numbers but it's the same amount of money you already had. Don't blame Kabam they don't control currency rates.

Got the rates switched around, fixed it.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Ghost
  • MrMchillMrMchill Posts: 9
    I got Killmonger
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    sabertooth, ronan, spidergwen, luke cage, void, medusa, killmonger

• TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    edited July 2018
    Duped kamala khan, yondu, ghost rider(sig51), venompool, spidergwen :(
    Too bad
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    My luck is so amazing in this game... i duped she hulk... smh...
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    Blade🤗 and spider-gwen😢
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I got a iron man infinity war he’s really fun to play
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Duped my 5* CM after completing uncollected EQ. Also got a 6* Nebula and finally pulled a 4* Wolverine.
  • LES1ULES1U Posts: 15
    I got Thor.. Jane Frost. Kind of confused whether she's worth something 😕
  • MutantRMutantR Posts: 2
    Mordo, OML, Mordo, Psylocke, Cap Infinity Wars, Black panther
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have 2000 shards that I haven't opened, so I opened today in conjunction with the Advancement event, and I got a 5* Winter Soldier (ok, he is fine), and a 5* Medusa .....

I didn't NOT buy the deals so I didn't get my crystals from those deals. NOT going to spend money to the company, ONLY to be mocked with a wrong crystals and all the trouble to submit ticket and get a automated generic response.

Seriously, they can't even get a simple thing right. How many times they have got the crystal WRONG?!! If 0 is the lowest point in rating them, they literally score -100 .... beyond the lowest point possible.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I got Hela and Bishop :smiley:
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    You guys all got milked from kabams crappy deals you could of paid $100 for trash just play the game.

I didn’t, I’m happy with what I received yesterday, be quiet you
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    AA and im happy with it
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    edited July 2018
    PSYLOCKE. TWICE!!
  • SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 92
    Dr Voodoo (New), Taskmaster, yondu and captain marvel duped, which led to a brand new shiny 6* Beast
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    gatra_hp wrote: »
    PSYLOCKE. TWICE!!

she likes you

s794o8bc9wqd.png
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I have 2 to open but I'm scared. You guys only scared me more.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Did I miss something. Is there a 5* crystal that's giving out Iron Man IW, And Domino? The featured doesn't feature them.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Medusa, quake, colossus, sparky, massacre, 5* tech ag
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Open them and find out? lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    Did I miss something. Is there a 5* crystal that's giving out Iron Man IW, And Domino? The featured doesn't feature them.

Yes, the one from the 10k unit offer.
    If you buy that offer you'll get 2x of those crystals (more info on the fixed thread on general discussion)