**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do I not feel gutted?

So I know how it goes with luck and RNG but I just opened 13 of the Wasp featured Grandmaster crystals and got one 4 star champ and the rest were 3 stars. I have been playing for going on 4 years and bought many Grandmaster crystals never receiving a 5 star from them. I feel I wasted all my units I bought from the 4th of July sale yesterday with nothing worthwhile to show for it. I know players who will buy 5-10 of the featured Grandmaster crystals everytime a new hero comes out and almost always get that new character as a 5 star. I wish there was a way to change your accounts “luck”

Comments

• AspareAspare Posts: 76
    If it makes you feel better I went 120 FGMC without getting a 5 star
  • CubbfuzzCubbfuzz Posts: 2
    Yes misery loves company! My condolences that’s a lot of crystals no not have ever gotten a 5 star!
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I've never gotten a 5* from them. I have 80 FGMCs stashed now bcuz I don't see any point in opening them. Lol.
    Hope your luck changes for the better! 😀
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Cubbfuzz wrote: »
    I know players who will buy 5-10 of the featured Grandmaster crystals everytime a new hero comes out and almost always get that new character as a 5 star.

I suspect you don't, you just think you do.
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    That’s how they operate....
    They are now in a bigger poop hole with phone battery drain/ over heating/ lag issue.
    They test all these updates , right?
    This latest update crippled ios.
    How much compensation will they for the down time?
    How much for ios problems they have created?

As always kabam... has no clue.
    They don’t care about the players....
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Hell I just watched COW open 180,000 units worth and get one...yes one...Wasp.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

I saw that too, crazy opening. I think they should increase the price and make it a 4-5* crystal instead. Even at 1000 units each as an uncollected crystal it's good value. Better than 300 units for a 3*
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Makes the few I have opened for naught seem rather... insignificant o.O
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67
    Sonnyt4jr wrote: »
    That’s how they operate....
    They are now in a bigger poop hole with phone battery drain/ over heating/ lag issue.
    They test all these updates , right?
    This latest update crippled ios.
    How much compensation will they for the down time?
    How much for ios problems they have created?

As always kabam... has no clue.
    They don’t care about the players....

If they didn't care there would be zero compensation...ever. Stop it.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ladies and gentlemen, ^^^^ all reasons why I don't buy them at all...
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I know players who will buy 5-10 of the featured Grandmaster crystals everytime a new hero comes out and almost always get that new character as a 5 star.

I know people like this as well. But thanks for dismissing his perspective like an a..hole.
    Raganator wrote: »

That's statistically not unusual. COW opens so many crystals, and specifically goes for the featured GMC every single time. Statistically speaking you should get a featured 5* about once every 250 pulls. That means getting one in 500-600 pulls is going to happen often in the long run. Specifically he pulled Wasp somewhere around pull 530. There's a 12% chance of that happening, which means that sort of luck should happen about once every eight of his FGMC opening videos.

If he keeps doing two a month indefinitely, eventually the odds of a 1000 pull without featured sequence showing up start to get pretty good: that ought to happen about once every two years. That's going to be painful to watch if and when it happens.
    PureRage13 wrote: »

I know people like this as well. But thanks for dismissing his perspective like an a..hole.

The way mathematics works in the universe is dismissing that perspective, I'm just the messenger.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    2%
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164

The way mathematics works in the universe is dismissing that perspective, I'm just the messenger.

No, you just think you're a messenger. You're really just a sycophant...a..hole.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen, ^^^^ all reasons why I don't buy them at all...

Funny enough, I decided to buy 2 of them over the weekend since I had cashed in some BC's. I was rewarded with a 5* Kamala Khan, so now I can no longer say I've never purchased one or that I've never received a 5* from one. lol
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Your reply had nothing to do with mathematics. Stop backtracking because someone called you an a hole (rightfully so).