**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Power sting 3.0

The yellow jacket in the uncollected event kills me each time I use a special, no matter what. Is power sting 3.0 supposed to be active from the start of the fight? If so, the description should be clearer in stating this. If not, then I'm pretty annoyed that I just had to use a revive I shouldn't have needed to use.

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Are there any champs that can shrug this off? X bones maybe?
  • Options
    Between that and his unblockable S1 it’s a pain in the ass since you can’t power burn/steal against him
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Use someone like x23 or gwenpool.
  • Options
    Bleed the **** that’s what I did but still a pain that S1 is almost impossible to dodge back from quick enough
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    dont use specials. There is one Yellowjacket like that in Act 4, and what I do (Im still clearing that chapter), I dont use any specials at all. A high combo based damage champ could help you.
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Mammu powerburn with his mediums. No specials needed.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Stark evade dd evade.

Or just evade it yourself

Yeah so you missed the part that says he also has true strike.
    So DD Sparkey and Quake are also out.
    They made everything in their power to make sure we have to revive! I expected nothing less from kabam.
    I still didn't start that quest but when I do I'll probably bring NC cause he can fully evade his L1.
  • Options
    WyldstyleWyldstyle Posts: 38
    Stack 3-4 neurotoxins with archangel (depending on sig level) and then you can throw specials all you want. As long as you have enough neurotoxins active to negate the power sting.
  • Options
    Not sure that will remove it once it’s already there though?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Use GP or AA. Bleed him.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Magik worked great for me, but I had her boosted with low tier health and champion boost and full health. Limbo gave me back everything I lost on power sting, but my health went REAL low each time so I would've died if not at full health and possible if not boosted. My masteries gave me 100% health back each time though so one of the easier fights I had.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Either Wolverine or Marvel (Danvers) wouldn't use specials anyway so they are great options.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Stark evade dd evade.

They made everything in their power to make sure we have to revive! I expected nothing less from kabam.
    I still didn't start that quest but when I do I'll probably bring NC cause he can fully evade his L1.

Anyone can fully evade his SP1... lol
    It’s not about winning the fight, it’s about the fact that the description of power sting isn’t clear. At least, if it’s active the power sting icon should be visible.

The icon is visible the whole fight lol, and the description does say it’s always active.

There’s some serious issues with this update but this isn’t one of them, watch a video on how to evade his L1, and read the nodes
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Just use a bleeder and you’re fine. Any bleeder works. Original black panther. Gwenpool,
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Or just use Blade and parry him to death...
  • Options
    ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Strategic wrote: »
    Stark evade dd evade.

You realise YJ is easy to evade?

• Options
    Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    This made me laugh don’t use ur specials and make sure u evade his sp1 and u win the game
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I was at the back of the screen didn't get touched by his beam but still got the debuff on me so when I launched iceman l1 it killed me. Surely this is a bug
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Cmon are we really complaining about yellow jacket? The uncollected event was a joke.
  • Options
    ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    The thing is, it doesn't just do damage upon special activation, it does damage on every hit of that special. It killed my blade from full health when I activated my sp2.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Lost my entire lineup to YJ but bc evade.parry and my blocks were not working as they suppose oh not to mention lag lag lag oh did i mention lag!!! .this update literally broke the game