**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is it. Goodbye competitiveness.

13»

Comments

• Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    OP, I understand where your coming from but might I add a few points to consider?

I’ve been playing the game as long as you have, I’ve done my very best to be a F2P... in the beginning... but as time went on offers came to the table I couldn’t ignore.

I remember the days of grinding hours upon hours to try and get the shards to build my roster.

The other hours I spent collecting t4bs and random general lower tier cats

I still know the time it takes to complete all the different stories, AQ and AW Obligations.

My point is I keep seeing posts where F2P players wear that honor on their sleeve and complain people who pay to keep the game around are getting the advantage...

It makes me scratch my head, as a business owner if I were to have a ‘free coffee’ maker next to a ‘you have to pay’ cappuccino maker and heard yip yap from the coffee people that they couldn’t get a free cappuccino id have the same experience as reading your post.

I’ve put money into the game, played years, haven’t even started LoL, and am 250k behind you in rating despite playing non-stop having a 6200+ prestige and your complaining you have completed every aspect in the game, spent no money, and are mad because you feel other players who spend money and aren’t even close to you in rankings have the advantage???

Reallly?? Some part of this story isn’t adding up.
  • Options
    Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Well I am F2P, I had only spend $1 crystal in December and had 1 and half years already with 450k+ prestige.

So my SUGGESTIONS is for everyone either F2P or P2P, don't make this game too complicated or better increase your skills, cus I know here not everyone skilled, some fools put their words too and complains to this game.

Now I will put my points here
    * I have 3 5* rank 4, and 4 4* rank 5 (there is no one blade yet or any regen champion except voddoo) and I didn't find any difficulty while playing uncollected mode
    * I have COMPLETED act 4 with only 4* rank 4 champions, and got uncollected with only rank 5 4* gwenpool that time also finished one round of act 5.
    * I am not fan of 4* so I decided to HOARDING T4CC until I have to use only in good and useful 5*. And I basically focus on my top 6 or 8 champions, I am not like I want everyone to bring rank 5.
    * I joined ALLIANCE where I have no pressure and gives me gold 2 or gold 1 rewards (war) and map 3 or map 4 crystals (quest) which I glad to accept. also they play 2 battlegroups both war or quest. So if miss few war or quest so no need to worries.
    * I give my only 1 HOUR to this game half in morning and half in evening and done my duties for my alliance
    * I don't play ARENA or any kinds other mode, except tier 4 basic and tier 1 alpha only if they appear in weekends.
    * I used to PLAY heroic, master and uncollected or special monthly ( if any ). But from this month I am playing only uncollected mode and grinding tier 1 alpha and tier 4 basic cus there is more in peak milestone and thankful to kakam which saves my more time to go heroic and master 100% for tier 4 basic and tier 1 alpha
    * This game is EASY if you not trying to make it complicated. Do what you find easy but not go for hard content until you have above than good skills
    * YOUTUBERS are sucks I don't even join them either on live things, seriously cus youtubers act like bit**s. i watch few videos only about final bosses of uncollected.
    * I do ENJOY this game and will do. since I started I was grinding like a crazy guy my first 6 months and now I don't even touch.
    * And I found people SPENDING, spending and spending which is foolish thing, no one will give you medals or anything like this.

* Thanks and good luck to that guy who left us.

PLAY CALM, USE YOUR HEAD and IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Still not going to read the entirety of this but just wanted to point out that many people fail to recognize but I feel like I shorted the community with a thought of my own.

The OPs perspective on the game is one of which of an experience veteran player (EVP), one who has acquired all or most of the in game static resources. An EVP has much different needs in order to progress and those needs and resources are extremely rare and difficult to acquire. That said. it may feel that people are zooming past the EVP because they spend money on the expensive resources which can't be acquired any other way but to grind it out in AQs at a slow pace.

So my comment on this is: If you don't want to spend on the game, then you need to be content with happy with what you have.

• Options
    MagMag Posts: 11
    My point is I keep seeing posts where F2P players wear that honor on their sleeve and complain people who pay to keep the game around are getting the advantage...

It makes me scratch my head, as a business owner if I were to have a ‘free coffee’ maker next to a ‘you have to pay’ cappuccino maker and heard yip yap from the coffee people that they couldn’t get a free cappuccino id have the same experience as reading your post.

I’ve put money into the game, played years, haven’t even started LoL, and am 250k behind you in rating despite playing non-stop having a 6200+ prestige and your complaining you have completed every aspect in the game, spent no money, and are mad because you feel other players who spend money and aren’t even close to you in rankings have the advantage???

Reallly?? Some part of this story isn’t adding up.

I guess my post was too long and made my points more complicated and created some confusion. And I can't blame you or anyone else for not fully understanding my long post. Like I said I don't post in forums so this is very rare for me to do so. I just wanted to share my points of view somewhere out there.

I see many people just highlighting the fact that I'm a F2P. I only wanted to describe my status as a hardworking player and how far I made it with insane amount of hours and effort (and lots of failures), but still there's no chance someone like me can make it close to the top if we're not already involved with the top before these changes came (through skill and dedication).

I have no problem with the non F2P, casual spenders or whales. We can all play the game and have fun the way we want. None of these people decide which game resource is going to be on a money offer or a top rank reward (as far as I know). Kabam does. Yes I know they're a business and have to make money, but they already make too much money using other effective methods anyway and it's being proven all the time.

My main point is with these recent changes they overdid it and made the progression/competitive gap too large to be ever covered if another player who can't spend as much money but instead can invest a lot of time/effort and wishes to do that (nothing was ever like this since the day I started). Like I said in my 1st post this gap is made of the latest offers and the AQ/AW rewards.
    My main belief is that the game should not be straight forward pay-to-win and that hardworking effort should be rewarded more.
    And now I see this is where I'm partially wrong. The game as a business is exactly like life, no matter how much effort and hours you invest, money will always be above everything. That's why this game sells every offer there is, that's why they're one of the top grossing apps.

I didn't mean that hardworking players should be head-to-head with the whales up there. The gap difference was fine as it was. It was more than enough to keep the competitiveness going at a certain point at least but not too large as it will be from now on.
    It won't be a surprise if in the near future they put an offer that includes something like a 5* r5 rank up gem. No matter how much it will cost, the people who are able to buy the latest offers will be able to buy that too. By that time any gap difference will not matter, the same people that are already up there will stay there and it will not be their fault because they want to have fun in their own way.

Bottom line is, anything we say it will not change a thing. We see all around so many legit complaints and reports that are never taken seriously. There's hardly any communication between the players and Kabam to work on anything. So let's try to have fun with anything that's left because I doubt that we'll keep playing in the next year or months.