**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* WASP ARENA BUG - No Pym Canisters [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    way to make a bad event worse kabam. Who the hell wants to 4* feat when 5* is better rewards. this makes no sense whatsoever
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Did a quick scan of the first couple pages here and did not see a mention of this. Pym canisters are missing from the 5* arena. In game mail stated these would be a part of the 4* AND 5* arenas. They are in the milestones for the 4* featured only.

@Kabam Miike
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    In game mail said that both 4* Featured and 5* Featured Arenas were supposed to have Pym Canisters. However, a mod commented that it's only supposed to be available in the 4* Featured.

Sorry for the confusion with the wording.

It says "4 to 5-Star Featured Hero Arena," (not 4 and 5-Star Featured Hero Arena) and is referring to the 4-Star Feature Hero Arena. The "4 to 5-Star" part is referencing the fact that you can use either 4 or 5-Star champions.

Please stop letting your kids proof read your in game mail before it gets distributed. It’s getting beyond embarrassing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They aren't in the 5* Arena. Only the 4* Featured.
    "4-5 Star", not "4 and 5 Star".
  • Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
    Will this be the case for all arenas for the duration of this event? Were they deliberately left out of every other arena, or was it just for this first one? I just skimmed through the announcement about micro-realms again and it wasn't specific about which arenas pym canisters would be rewarded in.

@Kabam Miike
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    Hi,

wasn't the 5* featured arena supposed to have pym canisters in its milestones ?

Don't know if this has been adressed already, but that's what the in-game mail and the forum posts said.

I see the Pym Canisters in the 4* featured arena but not in the 5* one.

Thank you for replying
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    How to say yours words ther ven use latly hav ben so much ones.
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    They said the 4-5 Star Featured. Meaning the Arena we use our 4-5 Star Champs. Not the 4 and 5 Star Arenas.

It says 4 to 5 star featured hero arenaS. Plural.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Drikinhoo wrote: »
    They said the 4-5 Star Featured. Meaning the Arena we use our 4-5 Star Champs. Not the 4 and 5 Star Arenas.

Technically there are 8 total Featured 4* arenas.
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 365 ★★
    Lol. Prove them wrong and they disappear.
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    edited July 2018
    They aren't in the 5* Arena. Only the 4* Featured.
    "4-5 Star", not "4 and 5 Star".

When someone asked u to choose between 4-5 days(or any countable unit) it automatically meant that you have two choices between 4 days and 5 days. I don’t see the need of any argument when the obvious mistake were made and trying to cover up with bad english.

If they wanna specifically say one arena they should have said “the 4star feature hero arena.”
    end of story

This is basic logic and english. Kabam is misleading everyone so just stfu, own up, apologize and move on. When will they learn to be humble!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Apparently they actually meant the 4-5 star champion arena

I hope they don't attempt to claim that, because that's ludicrous. First of all, I don't know anyone that calls the 4* featured arena the "four to five star" arena. That would mean the 5* featured arena is the "four to six star" arena? Second, it says "arenas." You could argue they meant the same arena event every time it comes up rather than referring to more than one arena type, but if you do you'll be arguing with yourself because I want no part in that evisceration of basic communication skills. If I were to ask how many featured champion arenas there are, I think pretty much everyone would say "three" and no one would say "infinite as long as the game continues to exist."

To me the plain meaning of "four to five star featured arenas" is the four star featured arena and the five star featured arena. Anyone who thinks differently should not be writing these descriptions for an English speaking audience.

I hope we get all this straightened out. I need my phone to stop shutting down so I can run the 2-3-4-5* T3b/T4b arena.

Lyra, you are better than this...

Dr. Zola

edited July 2018

There are 4 this month, 2 runs each.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    edited July 2018
    @DrZola “2-3-4-5* T3b/T4b arena”

For shame! Clearly you meant 2-3-4-5* T3b/T4b arenas
    Otherwises Kabams won’ts understands.

:)
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Hi

Is it on purpose that the PYM CANISTERS are not in the milestones of the 5* feature arena? Or you forgot to update the milestones?
    Need to decide what arena to grind.

Thanks
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

There are 4 this month, 2 runs each.

Technically, there are probably a few hundred this month, one per instance server per period. I wonder which ones have the pym canisters as the reward. The email doesn't guarantee that all of them do.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    In game mail said that both 4* Featured and 5* Featured Arenas were supposed to have Pym Canisters. However, a mod commented that it's only supposed to be available in the 4* Featured.

It says "4 to 5-Star Featured Hero Arena," (not 4 and 5-Star Featured Hero Arena) and is referring to the 4-Star Feature Hero Arena. The "4 to 5-Star" part is referencing the fact that you can use either 4 or 5-Star champions.

The player base was not confused on the wording. Your wording was that it was to be in the 4-5* arenaS. Plural.
    This game is completely going the way of the dodo bird. In the past several months, your transparency has plummeted, and your need to screw over the player base has risen to ludicrous levels. The amount of negativity being thrown at the developers is well earned, and something needs to change.

Rewards get more outdated and smaller with each update/event, transparency lowers to opaqueness, threads and comments with legitimate concerns and constructive criticisms of your game, and actions, get deleted...

This pym canisters thing is just another in a long line of screw ups, and many of your customers are leaving in droves.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Apparently they actually meant the 4-5 star champion arena

I hope they don't attempt to claim that, because that's ludicrous. First of all, I don't know anyone that calls the 4* featured arena the "four to five star" arena. That would mean the 5* featured arena is the "four to six star" arena? Second, it says "arenas." You could argue they meant the same arena event every time it comes up rather than referring to more than one arena type, but if you do you'll be arguing with yourself because I want no part in that evisceration of basic communication skills. If I were to ask how many featured champion arenas there are, I think pretty much everyone would say "three" and no one would say "infinite as long as the game continues to exist."

To me the plain meaning of "four to five star featured arenas" is the four star featured arena and the five star featured arena. Anyone who thinks differently should not be writing these descriptions for an English speaking audience.

I <3 you.
  • SuperellySuperelly Posts: 15
    Hi!

Yes, the Pym canisters are intended to only be available in the 4-Star Featured arena.
    Hi!

Yes, the Pym canisters are intended to only be available in the 4-Star Featured arena.

WHY????!!!!
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Well that sucks I did 5* feature arena for the sole pupose of getting pym as I could only do one arena...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Unbelievable. You even attempted to argue the wording?
    Your reply makes us know you better what kind of person you are.