**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No compensation received - July 6 European time

CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam

I logged in during July 6 European time GMT + 2. Now I see a post on Facebook that every one logged in during July 6 will get a 5* crystal. Also here on the forum some announcements is made about compensation. So please confirmed that us in non-US timezones are treated equally otherwise this global game isn’t easy to understand.

ocnbx9bn0vis.jpeg
90muorxxhifk.jpeg

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    That all sounds like a giant load of 💩.

I’ve been on and off all day and I’ve seen absolutely no one talking about this crystal. Also, if this were a true thing, the MCOC Reddit page would be be overflowing with posts about what they pulled. I think you got punked. Either that or you suck at trolling.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Fake
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    The first pic is fake the second says only the Pym disk will be given by July 6 the rest compensation will be given later
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    I’m glad to see it just seems like a fake picture. I may have been tricked .... :smiley:
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Super fake
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    How could you even fall for that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    The first picture the text is crooked. Not real at all.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    So so so so so false
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    Expectation: 5* featured crystal..
    Reality: 2* Ant Man.. to save the universe...
  • Hey there, the first picture is not a post from us. You can find the post detailing plans for the compensation for the downtime on June 29th/30th here. Hope that helps clear up any confusion!
This discussion has been closed.