Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

[ISO8D] Defenders Anonymous is Recruiting

Have you always wanted to be a part of the ISO8 family, but never seemed to find an opening to join?Now is your chance!
Our goals are:
- 15 Million+ alliance
- 5x5 Expert/Elite Tier AQ
- Platinum Tier War
- 2000+ War rating
- Elite/Fun Alliance

Does this sound like something you or a group of friends are ready for? Send TheLethalOutlaw a message on the Line Chat App to get started! Don’t forget to include a screenshot of your ingame profile;)
We started Wednesday, July 4th 2018, Please be patient.ejkxn5qx1nru.jpg

We are looking to replace a couple members aswell. CONTACT ASAP, Spots are going fast!
LOOKING FOR 3 MEMBERS + 4 REPLACEMENTS
7 OPEN SPOTS.
P.S. You will be added to the ISO8 family chat, which includes all ISO8 members. Over 180 people.

Comments

• NanaPokuNanaPoku Posts: 50
    what happened to your rating?
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    edited July 2018
    I guess when Seatin left ISO8D he took a couple people out with him lol
  • AJAJ Posts: 39
    That is not true. They merged with another alliance without saying. Therefore, seatin left and joined ØMNÎ.
    Maybe, once we are built up, I will see if he is interested. After all, the ISO8 family is the best one!
  • ChineseChampion868ChineseChampion868 Posts: 111
    I would love to join ISO8D however I'm only 112k rating so I don't think I would have what it takes to make it
  • AJAJ Posts: 39
    You will get there eventually! In the mean time, I can refer you to another ISO8 alliance. How about ISO8M? Maybe ISO8O could take you. I was former leader of ISO8O.
    OK thanks @TheLethalOutlaw I'll ask ISO8M
    Can u refer me
  • invinciblepawaninvinciblepawan Posts: 45
    xw06645iasof.png
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 126
    zg6tlr61eqkr.jpg
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    I argue with seatin I unlucky got trashed