**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When’s IMIWs nerf coming dang

PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Starting to notice a trend on other forum sites that people just give up entirely when the they see the new god character on 10 or nodes per AW. Even unduped he puts almost any hero at a severe disadvantage if he’s a 5* or 6*...

I saw a map pic and that team placed 2-3 IMIW per person on their map... didn’t even need diversity since that team only made it through a small handful of them and was completely blocked.

Makes this game really monotonous and stacked.
Even read that alliances aren’t even participating until they farm a few 5/6* IMIW to balance it out... now that’s just sad.

Comments

• PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    I guess that mentality is gaining traction. You only get 3 minutes to beat him on a healing boost node and effects lasting 30% longer plus buffet... just a node like that will almost guarantee a timeout or even 2 if they are r1. Some of the stuff I’ve seen shows the champs they brought and their main issue is they can’t stop his armor up and intercepting will cause an auto parry. If you wait for the buff to expire then he will get buffet.

On other ones he could have power gain or armor up with 150% increased healing abilities or arc overload... without an incredible heavy hitter or a heal block and nullify champ/armor break champ you’ll get a timeout or never beat him.

Unless you have specific champs the avg to above avg player skill won’t be enough to even get an attacker bonus.

I ran into 2 6* and a duped 5* in my current war. Magik does fine on the 2 5* champs but I know on a decent node she can’t handle him with a 6*
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah we used to use revives and potions here and there. Now however with new nodes and imiw and other new defenders potions are becoming a must to win wars. We’re gonna start going as far as we can without items and if we drop a couple tiers then so be it. Can’t pay our way through war over and over.. they’re not real wins.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Hey can we at least get the molecular armor as a separate buff?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    What do you mean by separate buff
    I never stated I couldn’t beat him... reading and comprehending are required. Just putting info out there of what’s becoming a general consensus for other people and their encounters.

Also- the armor break doesn’t always work on AW nodes. His armor up won’t disappear and people have posted videos of him parry blocking heavies as well.

The game itself is becoming vanilla. The current AW I’m in has 3 imiw on the same path. Pretty boring to fight 2 6* and a duped 5* on just path 7. We’ve also got a mini that a 6* and a few more 5*... this simply reiterates that the maps are being saturated
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    PureLegend wrote: »
    I never stated I couldn’t beat him... reading and comprehending are required. Just putting info out there of what’s becoming a general consensus for other people and their encounters.

Also- the armor break doesn’t always work on AW nodes. His armor up won’t disappear and people have posted videos of him parry blocking heavies as well.

The game itself is becoming vanilla. The current AW I’m in has 3 imiw on the same path. Pretty boring to fight 2 6* and a duped 5* on just path 7. We’ve also got a mini that a 6* and a few more 5*... this simply reiterates that the maps are being saturated

You’ll feel a lot better accepting the fact that you couldn’t beat him.
    I’m sitting at the boss... so I’m not sure where this conversation is going. I use magik and when I figure it’s gonna be imiw I just give her a boost and move on.
    Don’t have too. Your understanding of basic champ boosts and and how they’re affected in AW express your ability better than any champ PI rating.
    PureLegend wrote: »
    Don’t have too. Your understanding of basic champ boosts and and how they’re affected in AW express your ability better than any champ PI rating.

Lol. Drop IMIW on any node and see my alliance one shot them.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Imiw is easy. Not sure why ppl have problems with him
    Rets wrote: »
    When 1 champion decides the outcome of the AW it means something is wrong imo. The new nodes are already op, when u get IMIW and Domino in there, my m8s get wrecked, this autoparry when ur hitting and unavoidable damage is so cheap and boring, im seeing many very good players wanting to quit the game cause of this. I miss the old mcoc

So what you’re saying is if your mates don’t get wrecked you’re perfectly fine with it? Lol. Nice measurement yardstick.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    No nerfs!!
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'd just like to take a second to make a very interesting point here
    IMIW has an unblockable sp1, armour break on his sp2 and on his heavy, as well as an unparryable medium attack
    Idk about you guys, but he seems like a great counter to himself lol