**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Limbo limbo limbo limbo limbo

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Magik and iceman don't present challenges. They present damage that is unavoidable. There's a difference between a challenge that is Nightcrawler who is bloody difficult to fight but can be beaten and iceman and magik who just damage you by doing nothing. Why does it matter what you directed at me and what you said as general talk? I was responding to both anyway.

I haven't faced Iceman enough to really get a grip on countering cold snap, but magiks damage is avoidable. Some cases more than others, but it is not completely unavoidable.

This thread was posted by the OP to find answers, you have provided nothing constructive here. @GroundedWisdom has a valid point. It's an alliance event, not every fight will be a one shot ko and those fights, mainly boss and minis, require a group effort. No matter what tier your in, that statement holds weight.

As for me, I've been in tier 1 allies but find tier 2 much more enjoyable. I run 6-8 fights every war that include l1 and l2 unblockable nodes, stun immune, thorns and right mini. My team consists of vision, ww2 and sl. I've been playing for 2.5 years.
  • Options
    I just hate baiting her with MS. I try to Evade before she gets close enough for Dexterity, but it does not always go so well

Takes some practice bit it can be done fairly regularly. I usually stand back in neutral and do a little cat/mouse to get her to proc so dex doesn't kick in
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    A friend who plays in Tier 1 told me they leave Magik to a guy who brings both 5*rank 4 Magik and 5* rank 4 Iron Man.
    If people can't have a discussion on a topic without turning it into a peeing contest about where they're at in the game, that says something.

Lol it's not a pissing contest. It's just nice when people talk about things they actually experienced.

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Another Limbo post surprise surprise. Give it a rest spammers.

This forum is for people to discuss the game, and yes that includes complaints. And when these complaints are just ignored by kabam it makes people want to post them more because they're being ignored. You disagreeing with or being annoyed by the posts won't stop them, only kabam making a proper response to it will.

You think people complain now? Wait to see how many people complain if they nerf her Limbo. She's in most Wars. Not to mention the word nerf comes up everyday.

The last thing we need is more Champ changes. There are going to be some Champs that are harder than others. They take preparation and skill. Go in with what you need and work with your Ally for AQ and AW. Not everyone has to solo a Boss or Mini-Boss. That's why it's an "Alliance" Event. If we know she comes up, we can go in with the right Champs to deal with her, and be prepared to take Damage from time to time. Not every Fight will be over one try, no harm done. It's a game. If they removed every challenge, no one would want to play.

I'm not saying she should have a huge nerf, it should be more of a balancing in regards to how fair her abilities are to our wallets. There is no skill to taking huge chunks of damage. Her abilities shouldn't need to be changed back into what she was before her limbo buff, it just needs to be changed so it's a good defensive ability, but it is avoidable with skill. The top defenders can all be beaten by skill, Hyperion and mordo you need to bait, NC you need to switch him, Spidey needs patience. But magik with rank five MD doesn't involve skill, it involves hitting her until limbo overcomes you.

I'm not advocating removing every challenge and you saying I am is twisting my words (does that make me a victim?), any so called challenge that doesn't require skill to beat and only requires opening your wallet is not a good challenge. Yes there are a few champs that can beat magik easy but by kabams own words, that's separating the haves and the have nots. Which was their reasoning behind the nerfs of witch strange etc.

I'm wondering what tier of AW you are in? Because I mean, if you were in tier 20 fighting 2* magiks then your opinion doesn't hold as much power as some others. Personally I've been in tier 1/2 back and forth for about 4 months, in the last month I stepped back a bit for personal reasons, and over the next month i won't be playing due to travel. But after that I'm back in tier 1 and 2 fighting rank 4 5* magiks. So I know how irritating it is. Do you?

The first paragraph was to you. The following one was a general statement. I'm quite aware of how frustrating Magik's unavoidable Damage is. That doesn't mean I'm advocating changing it. Champs like Magik, Iceman, NC, Yondu, Nebula, Quake....they present a challenge. That gives us something to grow from. As I said, no one would want to play the game for long if there was nothing that presented some sort of challenge. It would be boring. For that matter, the only reason the Limbo is scaled that high is because it's higher Tier. It's supposed to be a challenge at that level. We can't expect to have Top Rewards without some form of difficulty, and we can't expect to win every Fight without the possibility of taking Damage or being KO'd now and then.

But what Aw tier are you in? Because that will give me and others a good idea of how much experience you have with difficult magiks. And then it will help our conversation further. Magik and iceman don't present challenges. They present damage that is unavoidable. There's a difference between a challenge that is Nightcrawler who is bloody difficult to fight but can be beaten and iceman and magik who just damage you by doing nothing. Why does it matter what you directed at me and what you said as general talk? I was responding to both anyway.

What Tier I'm in has nothing to do with the conversation. All you're doing is trying to discredit what I'm saying based on ego. Not all Damage is avoidable. The higher up you go, the more Damage you can take. That's just how it is.

Actually it does, if your not in tier 1 or 2 then how can you give an accurate statement on what's its like. It's got nothing to do with discrediting anyone. You actually alluded to the fact you encounter this by says "we can have top tier rewards"

It would be too bad if it wasn't fuelled by 5\5 MD
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    This is exactly the reason people can't have a discussion. It turns into an attack on where someone is at in the game. It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. All it is, is an attempt to bully someone's opinion out of the conversation using an arbitrary fact like what Tier they're in. The conversation is not about what Tier someone is in. It's about Limbo. This is an open Forum. Anyone can engage in a conversation, and it's not required to be in a certain Tier, Level, or Rating. It means sweet #### all, other than the fact that people try to use it to judge others. If you can't have a conversation without resorting to behavior like that, then perhaps you want to look at the validity of your own points.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    @GroundedWisdom i feel like you're being too sensitive and seeing an attack where there is none. i've been playing 4 months and haven't met any Magik in war, tier 1 or otherwise. so obviously, my opinion about whether or not limbo should be nerfed/changed isn't as insightful as someone who has experience dealing with it.
  • Options
    beaupoem wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom i feel like you're being too sensitive and seeing an attack where there is none. i've been playing 4 months and haven't met any Magik in war, tier 1 or otherwise. so obviously, my opinion about whether or not limbo should be nerfed/changed isn't as insightful as someone who has experience dealing with it.

This is not the first time someone has tried to discredit my view based on that fact. It's a constant issue. No one can speak for what I have and have not fought in the game. For that matter, anyone has a right to express a view, and they're all equally as valid. Some people don't like that fact, but that's how it is in a free discussion. If someone doesn't agree with what someone says, they are perfectly capable of presenting an argument and a case using their own facts, and it does not require people to put others on the spot and try to exploit their views. I'm not sensitive to it at all. I'm calling it as it is. If someone attacks where someone is at in the game, that is exactly what it is. If they debate on what someone is saying, that's entirely different.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    This is exactly the reason people can't have a discussion. It turns into an attack on where someone is at in the game. It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. All it is, is an attempt to bully someone's opinion out of the conversation using an arbitrary fact like what Tier they're in. The conversation is not about what Tier someone is in. It's about Limbo. This is an open Forum. Anyone can engage in a conversation, and it's not required to be in a certain Tier, Level, or Rating. It means sweet #### all, other than the fact that people try to use it to judge others. If you can't have a conversation without resorting to behavior like that, then perhaps you want to look at the validity of your own points.

Sorry, but you're not in the right here. It certainly DOES matter where you're "at" in the game because that informs you're opinion. Or should.

If you haven't faced a T1 Magik boss, your opinion is not as valid as someone who has. That's just common sense. It doesnt mean you can't have an opinion, it just means yours isn't as valid when the discussion moves that way.

You are welcome to comment and give advice, but make the caveat statement that you don't know what it's like at the top tires do people who are looking for that type of opinion can safely ignore yours.
  • Options
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Sorry, but you're not in the right here. It certainly DOES matter where you're "at" in the game because that informs you're opinion. Or should.

If you haven't faced a T1 Magik boss, your opinion is not as valid as someone who has. That's just common sense. It doesnt mean you can't have an opinion, it just means yours isn't as valid when the discussion moves that way.

You are welcome to comment and give advice, but make the caveat statement that you don't know what it's like at the top tires do people who are looking for that type of opinion can safely ignore yours.

I expressed my opinion. People agree, people disagree. That's fine. What's not acceptable is devaluing that opinion based on where they are. I didn't give advice. What you're saying is, someone's opinion is welcomed, but people have the right to devalue it by demanding to know what they have and have not fought. That's a contradiction. I didn't state where I was and was not in the game. That's the point. That's not the topic. The topic is about the effect of Limbo. Sorry, people don't have the right to take a dump on someone's opinion by demanding they validate it with Rank. That's not a respectable conversation.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I expressed my opinion. People agree, people disagree. That's fine. What's not acceptable is devaluing that opinion based on where they are. I didn't give advice. What you're saying is, someone's opinion is welcomed, but people have the right to devalue it by demanding to know what they have and have not fought. That's a contradiction. I didn't state where I was and was not in the game. That's the point. That's not the topic. The topic is about the effect of Limbo. Sorry, people don't have the right to take a dump on someone's opinion by demanding they validate it with Rank. That's not a respectable conversation.

Ok simple question. Not insulting anyone here.
    Theres someone from MMXIV or CØRE talking to someone who started playing the game yesterday. They are having a conversation about act 5 and the difficulties faced. Does the person who started yesterday have a valid opinion on act 5 when he hasn't played it? Just say yes or no please.
  • Options
    DReckoning wrote: »

It's called finding out a person's credentials. You know like how real life works too. Everyone can have an opinion but that doesn't mean that opinion is equal to another person's opinion.

Exactly. I mean I can't go up to Stephen hawking and say, I think black holes are made from liquorice and expect him to think "hmm I must accept the validity of this opinion because it doesn't matter how much they know"
  • Options

Theres someone from MMXIV or CØRE talking to someone who started playing the game yesterday. They are having a conversation about act 5 and the difficulties faced. Does the person who started yesterday have a valid opinion on act 5 when he hasn't played it? Just say yes or no please.

Every opinion is valid in an open discussion. That's just how it works. You may agree or disagree. That doesn't give you the right to demand that everyone validate their opinion. My statement was general. I did not question anyone's progress or skill. I did not direct it at anyone, or ask them to validate their views. I stated my opinion.

It's called finding out a person's credentials. You know like how real life works too. Everyone can have an opinion but that doesn't mean that opinion is equal to another person's opinion.

That's not how it works in a Forum. People are not required to qualify for discussions. It's actually an ignorant point of view. Any opinion is valid, and people aren't screened based on progress. It's not how it works here. A discussion is not a job interview. People are not required to prove anything. The credential argument doesn't hold here. We have a discussion about Limbo, and an effort to discredit someone's opinion rather than a respectful debate.
  • Options
    DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57

Every opinion is valid in an open discussion. That's just how it works. You may agree or disagree. That doesn't give you the right to demand that everyone validate their opinion. My statement was general. I did not question anyone's progress or skill. I did not direct it at anyone, or ask them to validate their views. I stated my opinion.

That's not how it works in a Forum. People are not required to qualify for discussions. It's actually an ignorant point of view. Any opinion is valid, and people aren't screened based on progress. It's not how it works here. A discussion is not a job interview. People are not required to prove anything. The credential argument doesn't hold here. We have a discussion about Limbo, and an effort to discredit someone's opinion rather than a respectful debate.

You're right that people aren't required to qualify for these discussions. Anyone can join in. Even the people who don't even know what marvel contest of champions is. But like i said. You and even they can have their opinions. Nobody is and should take that away from you. It's just that they aren't equal to say someone who's actually been playing the game since launch and has done most of everything the game has to offer. Don't kid yourself lol.

• Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I read a few of the posts and all i keep seeing is complaining. When I see a magik boss in aw, I see a guaranteed easy boss kill. I can solo her every time. If she is on a regular node, fix your masteries and never take her into her l1 unless she is stunned. Always start baiting out her special as soon as she gets 1 bar or you can take a power drain/control champ. I take my magik (power control champ) and my Vision (power drain champ). I have beat magik with iceman, Thor, wolverine, DD, dr strange, sw, and the list goes on and on. If you learn how to fight her effectively then posts like this wouldn't exist.

The worst champ to go against in aw is dorm. Come to one of my wars (2500+ war rating) and take a shot at a R4 5* duped dormamu and see how long you last lol. Magik is nothing compared to him.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Another Limbo post surprise surprise. Give it a rest spammers.

This forum is for people to discuss the game, and yes that includes complaints. And when these complaints are just ignored by kabam it makes people want to post them more because they're being ignored. You disagreeing with or being annoyed by the posts won't stop them, only kabam making a proper response to it will.

You think people complain now? Wait to see how many people complain if they nerf her Limbo. She's in most Wars. Not to mention the word nerf comes up everyday.

The last thing we need is more Champ changes. There are going to be some Champs that are harder than others. They take preparation and skill. Go in with what you need and work with your Ally for AQ and AW. Not everyone has to solo a Boss or Mini-Boss. That's why it's an "Alliance" Event. If we know she comes up, we can go in with the right Champs to deal with her, and be prepared to take Damage from time to time. Not every Fight will be over one try, no harm done. It's a game. If they removed every challenge, no one would want to play.

I'm not saying she should have a huge nerf, it should be more of a balancing in regards to how fair her abilities are to our wallets. There is no skill to taking huge chunks of damage. Her abilities shouldn't need to be changed back into what she was before her limbo buff, it just needs to be changed so it's a good defensive ability, but it is avoidable with skill. The top defenders can all be beaten by skill, Hyperion and mordo you need to bait, NC you need to switch him, Spidey needs patience. But magik with rank five MD doesn't involve skill, it involves hitting her until limbo overcomes you.

I'm not advocating removing every challenge and you saying I am is twisting my words (does that make me a victim?), any so called challenge that doesn't require skill to beat and only requires opening your wallet is not a good challenge. Yes there are a few champs that can beat magik easy but by kabams own words, that's separating the haves and the have nots. Which was their reasoning behind the nerfs of witch strange etc.

I'm wondering what tier of AW you are in? Because I mean, if you were in tier 20 fighting 2* magiks then your opinion doesn't hold as much power as some others. Personally I've been in tier 1/2 back and forth for about 4 months, in the last month I stepped back a bit for personal reasons, and over the next month i won't be playing due to travel. But after that I'm back in tier 1 and 2 fighting rank 4 5* magiks. So I know how irritating it is. Do you?

The first paragraph was to you. The following one was a general statement. I'm quite aware of how frustrating Magik's unavoidable Damage is. That doesn't mean I'm advocating changing it. Champs like Magik, Iceman, NC, Yondu, Nebula, Quake....they present a challenge. That gives us something to grow from. As I said, no one would want to play the game for long if there was nothing that presented some sort of challenge. It would be boring. For that matter, the only reason the Limbo is scaled that high is because it's higher Tier. It's supposed to be a challenge at that level. We can't expect to have Top Rewards without some form of difficulty, and we can't expect to win every Fight without the possibility of taking Damage or being KO'd now and then.

But what Aw tier are you in? Because that will give me and others a good idea of how much experience you have with difficult magiks. And then it will help our conversation further. Magik and iceman don't present challenges. They present damage that is unavoidable. There's a difference between a challenge that is Nightcrawler who is bloody difficult to fight but can be beaten and iceman and magik who just damage you by doing nothing. Why does it matter what you directed at me and what you said as general talk? I was responding to both anyway.

@GroundedWisdom's response was spot on. It really doesn't matter what tier you're in for this discussion. Magik is magik. Use some glory for potions and heal up after you fight a magik or iceman. Simple solution. Iceman is a piss easy fight lol.

• Options
    edited July 2017

You're right that people aren't required to qualify for these discussions. Anyone can join in. Even the people who don't even know what marvel contest of champions is. But like i said. You and even they can have their opinions. Nobody is and should take that away from you. It's just that they aren't equal to say someone who's actually been playing the game since launch and has done most of everything the game has to offer. Don't kid yourself lol.

Every opinion is equal. The question of where someone is at in the game has nothing to do with my comment. I said these Champs present a challenge, and I understand how unavoidable Damage is frustrating, but if we didn't have challenges, the game would be boring. I said the higher you go, the more Damage you can incur, and that's the reason Limbo is scaled so high. Finally, I said that the Top Tiers are supposed to be hard for some people because they are the top. None of that statement warrants questioning where I'm at in the game. What you're saying is everyone has the right to express their opinion, but it's only as valid as their position in the game. That's a contradiction. Their opinion is valid. Every opinion is equally valid in a discussion. Opinions are not the same as experience. Anyone can have an understanding on the game regardless of where they are at, and if someone is choosing to focus on the person's status rather than the validity of their points, it's a small-minded view that will inevitably lead to missing some real information. A human being does not equal their Rank. Neither does their knowledge or understanding on it. I'm going to leave the conversation because this has turned into something that the topic is not about. I've stated my opinions. If people want to question where I'm at because they don't like them, that's up to them.
  • Options
    DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57

Every opinion is equal. The question of where someone is at in the game has nothing to do with my comment. I said these Champs present a challenge, and I understand how unavoidable Damage is frustrating, but if we didn't have challenges, the game would be boring. I said the higher you go, the more Damage you can incur, and that's the reason Limbo is scaled so high. Finally, I said that the Top Tiers are supposed to be hard for some people because they are the top. None of that statement warrants questioning where I'm at in the game. What you're saying is everyone has the right to express their opinion, but it's only as valid as theor position in the game. That's a contradiction. Their opinion is valid. Every opinion is equally valid in a discussion. Opinions are not the same as experience. Anyone can have an understanding on the game regardless of where they are at, and if someone is choosing to focus on the person's status rather than the validity of their points, it's a small-minded view that will inevitably lead to missing some real information. A human being does not equal their Rank. Neither does their knowledge or understanding on it. I'm going to leave the conversation because this has turned into something that the topic is not about. I've stated my opinions. If people want to question where I'm at because they don't like them, that's up to them.

Except a human being does equal rank lol. This whole game even revolves around ranks, brackets etc. AQ brackets? AW war ratings? Arena ranks? All opinions being equal is just wishful thinking lol.

Anyways that being said I don't want Magik to get nerfed ;)

• Options
    xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37

Every opinion is equal. The question of where someone is at in the game has nothing to do with my comment. I said these Champs present a challenge, and I understand how unavoidable Damage is frustrating, but if we didn't have challenges, the game would be boring. I said the higher you go, the more Damage you can incur, and that's the reason Limbo is scaled so high. Finally, I said that the Top Tiers are supposed to be hard for some people because they are the top. None of that statement warrants questioning where I'm at in the game. What you're saying is everyone has the right to express their opinion, but it's only as valid as their position in the game. That's a contradiction. Their opinion is valid. Every opinion is equally valid in a discussion. Opinions are not the same as experience. Anyone can have an understanding on the game regardless of where they are at, and if someone is choosing to focus on the person's status rather than the validity of their points, it's a small-minded view that will inevitably lead to missing some real information. A human being does not equal their Rank. Neither does their knowledge or understanding on it. I'm going to leave the conversation because this has turned into something that the topic is not about. I've stated my opinions. If people want to question where I'm at because they don't like them, that's up to them.

challenge is other thing and frustration is another
    you havent experienced her in tier 1 fight and I have, today I fought 5star r4 magik with md5 on 200% power gain node and ended up using 2 team revives.
    and there is no balance in aw defence this time every war we know there will be magik or dormammu will be on boss node its boring now things should be change.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    What the hell did I just read
    Seriously can someone summarize all the essays in this thread?
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Ok so read thru a few of them someone correct me if I'm wrong but is the purpose of this thread for the op to find tips on beating magik?
  • Options
    kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    Lol people who just started playing are talking too much on the forum creating more spam!
  • Options
    Please make another thread to argue about this. This has gone so far off topic and in no way helps the OP
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95

Forgive me for jumping in thinking logically here, but if everyone's opinion is equally valid then aren't the opinions that are disagreeing with you, by your own admission, valid? That's the problem with trying to hide behind a buffer like that. You are either discredited because you affirm the validity of other's posts about you and their right to do so, or you dismiss them and become a hypocrite. I wonder which one you will choose? ****mind blown ****

To the OP, Magik is a very difficult champ. Power lock champs, champs with energy resistance (except Ultron, thanks Kabam), high regen champs, and even some power gain champs work the best against her. You can also adjust your masteries to give you a bit of an edge if she is a consistent problem. Also, in t1 AW you have to be really careful about triggering MD with dexterity. Probably the best champ against Magik funny enough, is Magik. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Cheyneed wrote: »

Forgive me for jumping in thinking logically here, but if everyone's opinion is equally valid then aren't the opinions that are disagreeing with you, by your own admission, valid? That's the problem with trying to hide behind a buffer like that. You are either discredited because you affirm the validity of other's posts about you and their right to do so, or you dismiss them and become a hypocrite. I wonder which one you will choose? ****mind blown ****

To the OP, Magik is a very difficult champ. Power lock champs, champs with energy resistance (except Ultron, thanks Kabam), high regen champs, and even some power gain champs work the best against her. You can also adjust your masteries to give you a bit of an edge if she is a consistent problem. Also, in t1 AW you have to be really careful about triggering MD with dexterity. Probably the best champ against Magik funny enough, is Magik. Hope this helps.

I never said that people who disagree with me aren't valid. I said the topic had nothing to do with proving what Tier you're in. That was what was questioned. On the subject of nerfing Magik, I commented. Never said anyone didn't have the right to express their views. On the contrary. My validity was questioned when I in no way questioned the validity of others. You are adding conjecture and twisting my comments. What does it have to do with the topic? Nothing. If it were anyone else commenting, they would not be questioned as to where they are. That makes it personal. The only person whose views are challenged here are mine.
    Therefore, the discussion about me will end. The topic is Limbo. I commented. Anyone else is free to offer their view. It just doesn't have to involve making the Thread about me.
  • Options
    Cheyneed wrote: »

I never said that people who disagree with me aren't valid. I said the topic had nothing to do with proving what Tier you're in. That was what was questioned. On the subject of nerfing Magik, I commented. Never said anyone didn't have the right to express their views. On the contrary. My validity was questioned when I in no way questioned the validity of others. You are adding conjecture and twisting my comments. What does it have to do with the topic? Nothing. If it were anyone else commenting, they would not be questioned as to where they are. That makes it personal. The only person whose views are challenged here are mine.
    Therefore, the discussion about me will end. The topic is Limbo. I commented. Anyone else is free to offer their view. It just doesn't have to involve making the Thread about me.

If I have reason to believe someone doesn't know what they're talking about I'll call them out on it, thing is, you post so much and so often with so much "dribble" that I can see that you don't know what you're talking about all the time. I've also seen a screenshot of your account, which has rank 4s as the top champions (not saying that makes you a bad player, just that not many have done act 5 chapter 2 with 4/40) Which makes me question where you are in the game, which I'm not trying to pull rank and say you're **** because you're not where I am.

As an example, I have a better understanding of act 5 than you because I've 100% the first 5 in chapter 2 act 5 and I don't even know if you've completed act 4. But I know you havnt done act 5 because you don't post about it in the act 5 thread and if you had done it you'd be spouting about it there too.

What does this mean? I have a better understanding about act 5 because I have hands on experience with it, you don't have a good understanding of it because you havnt done it. This means that my opinion on act 5 and the difficulties faced is more valid than yours. You could say oh I don't think bane is a fair node because "a, b and c" but I could say actually I've fought it and it's ok because "X,y and z".

This doesn't mean you're **** because you havnt done it, it just means I know more than you. Its not an insult against you, I'm not making you a victim, it's simple facts and simple levels of knowledge. I'd call anyone out on it given the evidence you've given us.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Kromestone wrote: »
    Watch this video and with you dd's perfect block chance, you can beat the **** outer her

https://youtu.be/-fAqpD6cxRk

That's why I place magik on stun immune nodes :dizzy:
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I read a few of the posts and all i keep seeing is complaining. When I see a magik boss in aw, I see a guaranteed easy boss kill. I can solo her every time. If she is on a regular node, fix your masteries and never take her into her l1 unless she is stunned. Always start baiting out her special as soon as she gets 1 bar or you can take a power drain/control champ. I take my magik (power control champ) and my Vision (power drain champ). I have beat magik with iceman, Thor, wolverine, DD, dr strange, sw, and the list goes on and on. If you learn how to fight her effectively then posts like this wouldn't exist.

The worst champ to go against in aw is dorm. Come to one of my wars (2500+ war rating) and take a shot at a R4 5* duped dormamu and see how long you last lol. Magik is nothing compared to him.

When you say you beat her with Wolvie and Dr Strange, she probably wasn't on boss node right? If I understood correctly, you use only vision and magik if she is on a boss node.