Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

R2 to R3 5*

My top 3 5* are Mordo, Medusa, and Blade all undupped and sitting at R2. I want to take one of them up but not sure which one... I have a 4* Blade maxed out and awakened so I haven’t really considered my 5* so much but who should I rank up?

R2 to R3 5* 51 votes

Medusa
49%
thetaman23Golden_GuardianMarzGrooveMaximumCrashThawnimnameplasDarkrider05Ethans8279Super_Mitch_83JonibärchenDuke_SilverxananabananaSandeepSBahamutDRTOStagedear85ChampioncriticMaldroit2VoltolosKngSpc 25 votes
Mordo
1%
Lightingrod7 1 vote
Blade
47%
Haji_SaabbuffajrTonyStarkKALIZOTxAggie17StoyvensenmihJim0172Knorr7227Stark78AlfaCrimsontide1616WerewrymiR0NLuNGShtickRickdfmoore26Ingi_Freyr1975GamerTCharlie_SceneDizzyshadow_lurker22 24 votes
Just wait
1%
Clintonwalls101 1 vote

Comments

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 87
    Blade
    Voted Blade, but Medusa or Blade do great damage output.. either is a good choice i think (and you'll likely awaken at least one in the future)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,780 Guardian
    Blade
    Never hurts to have 2x Blade
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Medusa
    Auto block and the fury really destroys.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Blade
    Auto block and the fury really destroys.

Auto block and fury are only if she was duped...
  • I was using my 5-50 blade in aw tier 2-3 with GR and stark at r4. He is still very strong. If your looking to start building a team to complete harder content I believe that ranking your medusa will help you more atm. Even I duped she shuts down robots etc. Now saying that once you get the resources I would be ranking blade. As a 5* he has the extra health and damage that can really help you over the 4*.
  • Thank you for your input everyone, I ended up going with ranking Medusa. Currently the hardest hitting champion I have