**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Marvelous Crystal?

2»

Comments

• ofthomasofthomas Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike how can one verify? Because I got the same exact crystal as last time which still didn’t have domino as the in game email that had been sent out stated.

How was it a new crystal? It seem like the same one as last time that was wrong as it was missing domino and massacre.

this is what I wanted based on the email, which is why I spent the units.

y6ooo31mwal5.jpeg

Yet, this is what I got again... same as last time. What gives? How do we get the right one?

6t1py23efiev.jpeg
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    ofthomas wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike how can one verify? Because I got the same exact crystal as last time which still didn’t have domino as the in game email that had been sent out stated.

How was it a new crystal? It seem like the same one as last time that was wrong as it was missing domino and massacre.

this is what I wanted based on the email, which is why I spent the units.

y6ooo31mwal5.jpeg

Yet, this is what I got again... same as last time. What gives? How do we get the right one?

6t1py23efiev.jpeg

you got the right one. as you got one of both. look closely as Domino isnt in the 2nd one.
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Marvelous Crystal? Still didn't get a crystal with Domino in it! The reason why I brought it for a slight chance at her. 1:7 shot at her. @kabammike 7f7fl5v108dm.png