Options

Suspicious....

So, the leader of my alliance received a 7 day ban, because someone in our alliance has violated Kabam's TOS for the second time, or so the leader claims. I just want to know if this is possible, does a leader get penalized for this, or is it just the leader making up stories to cover the fact that it was him violating the TOS?

Comments

• Options
    RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    My ally received war adjustment, but I wasn’t penalized, as I didn’t do anything wrong. Trying to figure out who is not playing by the rules. So if his acc is banned, probably he was cheating
  • Options
    Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    From previous notifications from Kabam, i know that the alliance can get penalised. I just want to know if the leader can also get penalized. Don't want to be in an alliance where the leader is a cheater
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pretty sure the leader is a cheater never heard of a leader being banned for something someone in the alliance has done
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Your leader most likely used mods or loaded fraud units. It’s not related to anyone else in the allakce
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Yeah if he was banned for 7 days he either messed up with account sharing, used an emulator on a PC, or a modded game.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    The person who gets penalized is the one at fault
  • Options
    Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Posts: 344
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.