Options

Cap. Marvel / Ms. Marvel special 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Would like a mod to take this to the game team!!
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Her L2 lands almost 100% of the time off of a short combo (2 or 3 hits), and almost never hits off of a long combo(4 or 5 hits). Hope that helps you all
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    U need to activate after 3rd light hit in a combo or when they run in. 4th and 5th hit, it will be blocked. Mag is the same thing.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    U need to activate after 3rd light hit in a combo or when they run in. 4th and 5th hit, it will be blocked. Mag is the same thing.

thats not the problem man, the problem is they admit AI is faster than it should be and recovers faster and just look at the time thats passed and we still have nothing. Fix coming in next patch supposedly but who cares about how many potions and revives their mistake cost you, adapt.
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Best bet to land it 100% is only parry!!
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It works after 3rd or stun. If u think sharing info is shooting off my mouth, so be it.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    That's not correct. It's more often to land after a two hit, but I've had it blocked too. After 4 hits there's no point because it will be blocked. As someone said, it's best to parry, but only if you've got enough time to land it before the stun runs out.
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    @Kabam Wolf - any acknowledgement of this issue?
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Yeah, I have been facing the same issue with ms marvel since the beginning. She could almost never land her sp2 successfully. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf . Please do something to fix it.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Its not the game, it may be the player. You should know your own skills and timing. If you are missing L2 consistently, you need the practice more. Thats not just with MM but with every champ and L2. I hit 100% from hit 2 to 3.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It's being fixed tomorrow in the next update anyway so it should connect properly. Check the 14.0 patch notes:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    Its not the game, it may be the player. You should know your own skills and timing. If you are missing L2 consistently, you need the practice more. Thats not just with MM but with every champ and L2. I hit 100% from hit 2 to 3.

yeah right kiddo! XD
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    My 5* 4/55 hasn't had any problems with SP2, maybe its my timing but I never do a special after the 5th hit on any champ.

Did 75K damage with an SP2 on her the other day.