**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO IS WORTH 4* GENERIC AWAKENING GEM

I already have Dup 4 star Archangel R4, 4*Crossbone undupped R5,4* Hulk dupped R5, 4*Iceman dupped R5, dupped Dr. Voodo R4
I am planning to finish uncollected soon and I finished 5.2.3

WHO IS WORTH 4* GENERIC AWAKENING GEM 35 votes

4 star Thor (I can take him to R5 immediately if awakened)
8%
AjavedVivek_786SassyMasty 3 votes
4 star Blade at R4(it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5. Need 2 Tier 4 skill catalyst)
82%
BigMoJuan3sAsukiraBuckeyeKPHollowborncruel_horizonIksdjvanRotellyCosmic_Ray13StoyvensenClintonwalls101DOKTOROKTOPUSSamdroxtaarShaheerFIazAKTEKWerewrymiR0NLuNGpiratezoroIngi_Freyr1975GamerT 29 votes
Wait for Other(Please suggest in comment who is worth waiting for)
8%
Oswaldo72383FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxX 3 votes

Comments

• Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    4 star Blade at R4(it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5. Need 2 Tier 4 skill catalyst)
    You could also wait for medusa and awaken her. She is god tier when awakened. The damage output is truly insane
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Esketit420 wrote: »
    You could also wait for medusa and awaken her. She is god tier when awakened. The damage output is truly insane

hi man, hey i have 5* medusa unduped at r3, is worthy ranking her up? she will be my first at r4
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Only iron man is worth generic these days
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    For 4 stsrs
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    4 star Thor (I can take him to R5 immediately if awakened)
    Go for thor what kind of question is this bro ,blade is sufficient for r4 ,upgrade when you get 5* but thor needs to max
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Stark Spidey if you’re going for the collector
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Stark doesn't need an awakening