**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Falcon Good For ANYTHING?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    None worse of the worse. Maybe close to Thor Rags who hits like a little girl. Carnage too but those 3 are the worst. Kamalah is ahead of them.

Thor Ragnarok is actually alright with synergies and his PI is the best in the game
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    None worse of the worse. Maybe close to Thor Rags who hits like a little girl. Carnage too but those 3 are the worst. Kamalah is ahead of them.

Thor Ragnarok is actually alright with synergies and his PI is the best in the game

Ya, it was shown that rags has better dps than even normal thor with the hulk synergy I believe.
  • Options
    Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Falcon 100 percent defense reduction. Take zero electro damage, no evades, no medusa autoblock..., yeah he doesnt hit as hard but 100 percent defense reduction leaves zero chance for kabam to screw you over. Beats spidys modok medusa.... not bad
  • Options
    Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    So basically he has more use than 80 percent of the champs out there. Go fight medusa and lock on right as she gets 3 furies. Then keep fighting as normal. Not too shabby
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    1egrp20cq5eg.png
    Apparently not.
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Diversity and kinetic reactor node. But that is a stretch dude.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    1egrp20cq5eg.png
    Apparently not.

You sure took a lot of damage taking out a “useless champ”. Maybe he is good for something.
  • Options
    TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    he makes u think just for a second that u got a blade from your crystal, other than that nada
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    You sure took a lot of damage taking out a “useless champ”. Maybe he is good for something.

I was using a frickin 1 star, against a 5 star.
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    He’s ok in RTTL if you don’t have better options.

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    1egrp20cq5eg.png
    Apparently not.

Block damage. No one is perfect lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Falcon is great at DISGUISE. When you thought you were bring your Blade to AQ or AW or Quest, only to realise, oh gosh, you have mistakenly brought your Falcon along instead. Sometimes you even mistakenly upgrading your Falcon with your precious T4cc and T2a only to realize you invested in the wrong person! I'm NOT KIDDING, these things HAPPENED multiple times to various unsuspecting victims! :D
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Falcon is great at DISGUISE. When you thought you were bring your Blade to AQ or AW or Quest, only to realise, oh gosh, you have mistakenly brought your Falcon along instead. Sometimes you even mistakenly upgrading your Falcon with your precious T4cc and T2a only to realize you invested in the wrong person! I'm NOT KIDDING, these things HAPPENED multiple times to various unsuspecting victims! :D

I wanna see a 5/65 falcon profile hahahaha
  • Options
    AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    I usually use him during herioc run for Synergy. Same with if I want to do normal or evem act 4
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

@TheSquish671, haha, I'm also interested to see anyone mistakenly upgraded a 5* R5/65 Falcon, that must be a huge bummer considering how precious are those T2a and T5b. Luckily the few cases of mistaken Falcon upgrade I heard of happened at lower rank level, such as 4* R3/30 and R4/40 or 5* R2/35 and R4/45 .... but yea, it is a rare view of a 5/65 falcon profile but if it did happen I reckon the owner would have rage quitted when he realised :D
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

@TheSquish671, haha, I'm also interested to see anyone mistakenly upgraded a 5* R5/65 Falcon, that must be a huge bummer considering how precious are those T2a and T5b. Luckily the few cases of mistaken Falcon upgrade I heard of happened at lower rank level, such as 4* R3/30 and R4/40 or 5* R2/35 and R4/45 .... but yea, it is a rare view of a 5/65 falcon profile but if it did happen I reckon the owner would have rage quitted when he realised :D

doubt anyone who is able to get 5/65 would mistkanly upgrade falcon let alone to 4/65 and then 5/65 it

that said,there is 5/65 spider gwen and a iron patriot out there,

besides the skills champs they are either
    better than blade ornot better than blade category.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    For Falcon, lock his recon on enemy (go back and hold block) and watch, you wont take Thorns damage, no autoblocks, no defenses basically. Good against Electro, Modok, Medusa etc
  • Options
    TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Falcon is not garbage!
    Read this in his description: "To begin the Recon Scan, Dodge back and hold Block for 2 seconds. While Locked on, the opponent's Defensive Ability Accuracy is reduced by 100% for 10 seconds."
    Falcon's ability can shut down: parry mastery, auto block from MODOK and IW Ironman and Medusa, auto evade from Spider-family and Nightcrawler, shock damage from Electro, poisonous touch from Abomination, Arc overload from Ironman-family, Chaos debuff from duped Scarlett Witch, ... you name it.
  • Options
    Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    @Rogue42 Nice photoshop skills 🙌🙌
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited September 2018
    I recently got my 4* Falcon dupe too, and i found this thread through Google search.

Is FALCON worth upgrade ?
    (* i now have 24 x 5000-RED ISO-8 waiting to upgrade my Champs)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I recently got my 4* Falcon dupe too, and i found this thread through Google search.

Is FALCON worth upgrade ?
    (* i now have 24 x 5000-RED ISO-8 waiting to upgrade my Champs)

Not really
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    sbb75 wrote: »
    He is IMO the worst champ in the game. 5* sig 40. And my last dup I thought was Blade.
    They. Need to upgrade his pellet gun to bullets.

That last sentence is gold 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Falcon is not garbage!
    Read this in his description: "To begin the Recon Scan, Dodge back and hold Block for 2 seconds. While Locked on, the opponent's Defensive Ability Accuracy is reduced by 100% for 10 seconds."
    Falcon's ability can shut down: parry mastery, auto block from MODOK and IW Ironman and Medusa, auto evade from Spider-family and Nightcrawler, shock damage from Electro, poisonous touch from Abomination, Arc overload from Ironman-family, Chaos debuff from duped Scarlett Witch, ... you name it.

For...10. Whole. Seconds.
    Let me tell you about a skill champion, he’s called taskmaster, 50% AAR by attacking...yeah, then the concussions, and vastly superior damage, yeah. Lock on