• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Member Posts: 179
    Same here.

Any solutions?

iPad Pro and iPhone SE
  • ZAN667ZAN667 Member Posts: 19
    I just don't want to miss out on the daily login special Crystal day 7,

And let my team down in AW

• linny_456linny_456 Member Posts: 8
    Can't log in as well, seen posts and comments in my alliance that makes it look like it is an issue in Australia. Can anyone help me confirm?
  • Hiya2471Hiya2471 Member Posts: 2
    I can log on for maybe five minutes then it says i lost connection kicks me and says I cannot log in starting to get real annoying has been going on all day.
  • solsk11solsk11 Member Posts: 19
    having the same issue, also in australia. i have rebooted my phone, re-instaled the game and still saying it can't connect. I can connect to everything else on the net, including downloading and installing the game
    I'm from Australia, Victoria can't log in

Got ally members from NZ and US that can log in

And a Ally member from Australia, QLD that can log in

So is the issue for people in Australia, Victoria?
    An ally member from Western Australia can login, looks like it could just be Victoria.
    no-one else in ally is having issues
  • Back for BloodBack for Blood Member Posts: 9
    Im in tas and havent been able to login for hours either
    also VIC BTW, what carrier are u with? I'm Virgin
    Optus
    Virgin piggy backs off optus
    Blazay, who u with?
    Seems like a regional issue.

I'm in Melbourne, Victoria and I can't log on.

Today's Day 7 for the special calendar and it would be a damn shame if I couldn't log on to get my T4C crystal or help out my ally mates in AW!
    i know others in VIC that can login. they are on ios though
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Today's Day 7 for the special calendar and it would be a damn shame if I couldn't log on to get my T4C crystal or help out my ally mates in AW!

That crystal is the only reason I could be bothered enough to make an account and comment here.
  • DaddoDaddo Member Posts: 16
    I have also login issues it just keeps saying cant connect to the network, my network is fine for everything else. Im in aus too. Iphone 7+
    good to see admin talking to us!
    Another ally member can log in, they are with Optus and from QLD. Maybe its specifically Optus in Vic/Tas. I didn't think the game could affect players that specifically.
  • ApusahaApusaha Member Posts: 16
    Cant log in either from Melbourne.... seriously its getting annoying on top of your usual drama
    this is unacceptable I have two daily cards that I've paid $$$ for units and the other one for sigs
    Able to log in after connecting to the wifi at work, pretty sure we are with Telstra.
  • F3zniperF3zniper Member Posts: 8
    I am able to log in hotspot with another network vodaphone, i am on optus in vic, near CBD area, other internet apps or website works just fine, looks like somethings blocking the connection from optus side.
  • JaarelJaarel Member Posts: 4
    I am near Melbourne and on Optus - can't log in. I can get into every other website fine and other apps. Just this.

Has anyone reported the issue?
    Jaarel wrote: »
    I am near Melbourne and on Optus - can't log in. I can get into every other website fine and other apps. Just this.

Has anyone reported the issue?

Yes, I have just contacted Kabam Support as of now.
  • OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Member Posts: 137
    Same here
    i used work wifi and was able to connect. Do admin not check these messages? Never been on here before as it has always seemed a bit futile. Seems like we have narrowed it down to an issue between Optus and Kabam
  • Back for BloodBack for Blood Member Posts: 9
    Im with virgin
    Titan and Ozmash, let us know how u get on please. never raised a ticket with Kabam before
  • AidenBenManAidenBenMan Member Posts: 15
    Same issue for me..... got Virgin and Ovo..... both run off Optus. In regional Victoria. Getting super cross with it!!!!!