**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Just a fun little easter egg

Comments

• During Thanos’ loading screen does anyone else see Hela’s head/face in the black stone?
  • maxbirbmaxbirb Posts: 31
    This may not count but when Howard the duck had his own crystal... :)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    One that used to happen was if your champ was stunned or fatigued when they won the fight instead of doing their normal victory pose they would hold their head and shake around
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Crossbone's gauntlets start smoking in overrun
  • TaalveerTaalveer Posts: 1
    If you use hoods SP3 against MODOK instead of the normal SP3 he just rips out MODOKS module or something causing him to glitch
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    Taalveer wrote: »
    If you use hoods SP3 against MODOK instead of the normal SP3 he just rips out MODOKS module or something causing him to glitch

That happens with everyone’s special 3 against modok, similar to how against rocket everyone kicks his gun away.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Rocket subtly tugs on his uniform in his victory pose the way he did in the first GotG movie. It has a tendency to ride up a bit.

So does ant man after his sp3 while he's walking away
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Sometimes this place is fun....lol

Sadly not nearly often enough.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Lol you are late
  • Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Talveran wrote: »
    Dialogue in event quests. The Ragnarok event had Hulk throw out a nice line to Loki as a nod to Avengers.

"I'm glad puny god can still walk."

That one made me lol, the writing of that exchange was brilliant.

Same with deadpool, like when he and venompool are chatting about his powers
    "Youre no blade."
    "Hes blatantly overpowered!..."

Props to the writers.
    One that used to happen was if your champ was stunned or fatigued when they won the fight instead of doing their normal victory pose they would hold their head and shake around

When was this? I've never seen it before. Was it before 12.0?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Rocket subtly tugs on his uniform in his victory pose the way he did in the first GotG movie. It has a tendency to ride up a bit.

So does ant man after his sp3 while he's walking away

I thought antman has an itch there lmao

This only occurs if your champ is stunned and you win the fight while stunned lol
    Not sure but when RR victory scene occurs the camera pans up at an angle and he stands proudly like WS and Punisher....now he bends his arms and makes a fist like colossus lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Yes it was quite a long time ago
  • DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    How about the infinity gauntlet in asgard's vault. How about when it went missing after the infinity war movie
    How about the infinity gauntlet in asgard's vault. How about when it went missing after the infinity war movie

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Is it back in the vault?
    I remember a red screen coming down after receiving a 4* from a crystal(forgot which ones). It shows the collector being shocked and confused. But that has stopped for me
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I remember a red screen coming down after receiving a 4* from a crystal(forgot which ones). It shows the collector being shocked and confused. But that has stopped for me
    I think it still happens if you pull one from a phc.
    Not seeing it is probably due to nobody ever spinning phc anymore though...
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 990 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »

You mean the amazing Bulk?

r8oh5saubbts.png

Pretty sure its the amazing Pulk
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    mwhpebhkvib9.jpeg
    Another easter egg.

Oh wait... just lazy coding. Yada yada...
    mwhpebhkvib9.jpeg
    Another easter egg.

Oh wait... just lazy coding. Yada yada...

WIP = what is point, as in what is the point of pym canisters, micro realms and the trash rewards they give...
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »

You mean the amazing Bulk?

r8oh5saubbts.png

Pretty sure its the amazing Pulk

Bulk is brown hulk, aka king groot
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Gauntlet in Odin vault is missing
    Dont forget ultron mechanical arms move now on android when fighting in his battle stage