**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don’t nerf Iron Man infinity war Kabam, PLEASE

Look, your game is about skill, right? If people are whining about Iron Man IW being too hard, they need to get skilled instead of whining to make their lives easier.. keep one good defender unnerfed PLEASE, give them a challenge.. if they can’t beat Iron Man IW, they don’t deserve to win that war

Comments

• IronfrogIronfrog Posts: 37
    I’m saying I know how to beat him, a lot of people on global do... no champion is impossible
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I do have to agree with that. This game is about skill. Even a noob understand that and do their best and hardest to get more skilled with time and patience.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I mean...I tend to agree with you, but I've not heard anything suggesting Kabam was even looking in to nerfing him.

Also, while we are on the topic. Please don't nerf Domino, but please do fix her block break BS. I love that I had two perfect fights against her on node 29 with Magik and Vision yet still died because power lock/power drain failed. Can't wait to see what counter they release for Domino in the next few months. Create difficult character. Create counter to said character. Rise. Repeat.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    kind of premature to request this. I mean, he's not broken by any means what so ever. I feel that it does take skill to beat him, and he presents different and unique challenges. But the masses aren't coming forward asking to nerf this one champ.

Domin needs to be reworked from the ground up. She's an amped up Dorm with even more RNG, and the game honestly needs less of that style of champ.

Modok is also in that same conversation; he's doing some strange things but it's manageable.
    Raganator wrote: »
    I mean...I tend to agree with you, but I've not heard anything suggesting Kabam was even looking in to nerfing him.

Also, while we are on the topic. Please don't nerf Domino, but please do fix her block break BS. I love that I had two perfect fights against her on node 29 with Magik and Vision yet still died because power lock/power drain failed. Can't wait to see what counter they release for Domino in the next few months. Create difficult character. Create counter to said character. Rise. Repeat.

Multiple people have told me about it on global... I had to be safe lol
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Ironfrog wrote: »

Global is a cesspool. Never believe a word anyone says.

I only have 2 reliable sources lol... took a while to find them
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Kabams got bigger problems to fix before they start thinking about nerfing anything
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I only have 2 reliable sources lol... took a while to find them

There's no such thing as a reliable source of speculation in global.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Abit ironic to emphasize skills then ask kabam not to nerf a defender that sits on a node and auto fight 99% of the time. Kabam solution will always leans towards increase difficulty of nodes like what they are doing for season 3 or create new features that counter because they don't have to deal with RDT.
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    We don't base Champion nerf OR buff decisions based on feedback alone. Player feedback can be a really good indicator that we need to take a look at a specific Champion, but that then means that we review in-game data to see if the behavior matches the feedback we are seeing from players. If we see something either too op or too weak, we add the champion to the list that we need to take action on.

I would exercise extreme caution when reviewing any claim someone has made stating we've said that we are going to nerf a Champion. We don't just throw a statement like that out there without any information, as we know it would likely cause concern or panic. What we are more likely to do is acknowledge that we want to revisit certain Champions that are deemed too week - Carnage is a great example of one that we have said in the past we really want to take another look at because we feel like he's not where we want him to be.

Thank you so much for telling me, also... carnage AND Kamala Khan lol..
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Antman , iron fist, cable, iron man , sup iron man, iron patriot...groot...

Honestly if you just increase attack for all they all couls be better.
  • TecknorockaTecknorocka Posts: 35
    We don't base Champion nerf OR buff decisions based on feedback alone. Player feedback can be a really good indicator that we need to take a look at a specific Champion, but that then means that we review in-game data to see if the behavior matches the feedback we are seeing from players. If we see something either too op or too weak, we add the champion to the list that we need to take action on.

I would exercise extreme caution when reviewing any claim someone has made stating we've said that we are going to nerf a Champion. We don't just throw a statement like that out there without any information, as we know it would likely cause concern or panic. What we are more likely to do is acknowledge that we want to revisit certain Champions that are deemed too week - Carnage is a great example of one that we have said in the past we really want to take another look at because we feel like he's not where we want him to be.

So red hulk and luke cage never happened then?? Cause im pretty sure those new buff decisions.

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Yes those are two perfect examples iLLUSTRATING ad0ras point, if that’s what you mean?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

thank you, you're the best
  • jjbgoodjjbgood Posts: 3
    I feel like Iron man (infinity war) should be buffed and be the best tech there is because of what he did in endgame! He is literally the best super hero out there in the mcu right now in real life. You could make an Endgame version of him if that would even make a difference.