**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it possible?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
A guy with 1 R4 5* and the rest was R5 4*s had the elders bane title. Is it possible to do it with r5's? cause atm my team is a 55/55 magik , 55/55 blade , 25/25 Captain 6* and a 50/50 medusa and a 50/50 GP and im on 92% on 5.4 but other of act 5 is on 62%. only have biohazard paths left cause i have no bleed immunes

Comments

• Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Anything is possible with enough $$$$
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited July 2018
    Yes, I used 5/50 stark spidy, unduped 4/55 AA, 4* Medusa, 4* Iceman/ Ultron (biohazard lanes). Just depends on the units and items your willing to use. Also your skill level
  • Options
    so far i explored 5.1 - 100% , 5.2 - 64% , 5.3 - 27% , 5.4 - 92%.
    So far i only used units on collector . And the exploration of everything i did so far is no units and no revives i used.
  • Options
    but still i don't think with R5's only its possible . Maybe with AA yes but you need a medusa or something for that ultron boss and a high immune to do biohazard paths also a good encounter to mephisto aswell as collector
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    but still i don't think with R5's only its possible . Maybe with AA yes but you need a medusa or something for that ultron boss and a high immune to do biohazard paths also a good encounter to mephisto aswell as collector

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aozwVYLgr6I

This person went with the "or something" option for Ultron.

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Definitely possible. You don’t need Medusa for the ultron boss... you can do it with pretty much most cosmics or even a 3* Loki.

• Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276

Definitely possible. You don’t need Medusa for the ultron boss... you can do it with pretty much most cosmics or even a 3* Loki.
    Im not even done with act 4 yet, but I want know why we need cosmics for ultron?