DEATH MATCHES: FIX YOUR GAME KABAM

KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
I just used a normal team of 3/30 4* champions on match 27 of an infinite streak. Got a death match of 5/65s including a Domino. Fix your **** game Kabam or take arena out altogether. @Kabam Miike
«13

Comments

  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Mind you this is the t1a arena. Not even the 5* arena. I see why people are quitting this **** game.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    You do realise that the infinite streak is not something kabam have released as a guide. And this is happening because more and more people are getting multiple r5 5 stars
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    I'm tired of hearing this excuse because we're talking 2-3 5/65s generally that people are currently at in the meta. That's no excuse for drawing a DM when the % is that low. Now I just wasted my morning because of this horseshit. Done with arena.
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    edited July 2018
    You’ve spent longer being upset then the 5 matches it would take to get back too 3x multiplier. Sure it’s annoying that you need to take an extra 5 mins out of your day... perspective man, come on.

    just don’t bother with the streak eventually game stops trying to stomp you into the ground 🙂
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    I'm tired of hearing this excuse because we're talking 2-3 5/65s generally that people are currently at in the meta. That's no excuse for drawing a DM when the % is that low. Now I just wasted my morning because of this horseshit. Done with arena.

    Why can't I use my r2 4* without getting a dm. This is bs
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 96
    If you've seen this response and think it's an excuse yet refuse to adapt then it's really your problem. It started creeping into arenas just after season 1 of AW when more people started getting their 2nd r5s. It became prevelent just after season 2. You've had months to adapt. The same thing happened in catalyst clash arenas way back when people started getting r4 5 stars about 4 to 6 months after 5s were introduced, suddenly a team of 3 r4 3 stars was no longer viable to maintain an infinite streak. 2-3 r5s may not seem it should affect it much but the prestige has shifted. Just adapt, it's not hard.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    I'm tired of hearing this excuse because we're talking 2-3 5/65s generally that people are currently at in the meta. That's no excuse for drawing a DM when the % is that low. Now I just wasted my morning because of this horseshit. Done with arena.

    Why can't I use my r2 4* without getting a dm. This is bs

    Hey jackass, Read the post first before you get snarky. It was a team of r3 4*s. Those never drew DMs before. All of sudden I get a DM out the blue today. Mind you the t1a arena has always allowed r3's.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    dcw_ wrote: »
    You’ve spent longer being upset then the 5 matches it would take to get back too 3x multiplier. Sure it’s annoying that you need to take an extra 5 mins out of your day... perspective man, come on.

    just don’t bother with the streak eventually game stops trying to stomp you into the ground 🙂

    Phones are literally heating up, Arenas are trash, and AW is even worse. I see why people are quitting. Today just might be my day too. **** this clown show.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    I'm tired of hearing this excuse because we're talking 2-3 5/65s generally that people are currently at in the meta. That's no excuse for drawing a DM when the % is that low. Now I just wasted my morning because of this horseshit. Done with arena.

    Why can't I use my r2 4* without getting a dm. This is bs

    Hey jackass, Read the post first before you get snarky. It was a team of r3 4*s. Those never drew DMs before. All of sudden I get a DM out the blue today. Mind you the t1a arena has always allowed r3's.

    Already read it, "Jackass". And you've gotten the explanation, More r5 5* = larger base pi pool to draw matches from
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 288
    there’s more than a “few” that has more than 2-3 r5s and or at least have enough mats to rank more than 3 to r5. I would estimate at least 13500 players or more has 2-3 r5s now.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    ninexhelix wrote: »
    If you've seen this response and think it's an excuse yet refuse to adapt then it's really your problem. It started creeping into arenas just after season 1 of AW when more people started getting their 2nd r5s. It became prevelent just after season 2. You've had months to adapt. The same thing happened in catalyst clash arenas way back when people started getting r4 5 stars about 4 to 6 months after 5s were introduced, suddenly a team of 3 r4 3 stars was no longer viable to maintain an infinite streak. 2-3 r5s may not seem it should affect it much but the prestige has shifted. Just adapt, it's not hard.

    Again....RANK 3 FOOOOOUR STARS...... Where does it end? T1A arena is now only a 2/35 5* and 5/50 4* arena? How is that balanced for the mid tier and below players out there. You're talking about "adapt" when this is a problem for a chunk of people out there. Stop it.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    there’s more than a “few” that has more than 2-3 r5s and or at least have enough mats to rank more than 3 to r5. I would estimate at least 13500 players or more has 2-3 r5s now.

    You'll be shocked to know that not everyone is in a top 100 alliance smh. Go to global chat and count how many 5/65 profiles you find out there. Arena is not balanced if that's the excuse you're choosing to roll with.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    I'm tired of hearing this excuse because we're talking 2-3 5/65s generally that people are currently at in the meta. That's no excuse for drawing a DM when the % is that low. Now I just wasted my morning because of this horseshit. Done with arena.

    Why can't I use my r2 4* without getting a dm. This is bs

    Hey jackass, Read the post first before you get snarky. It was a team of r3 4*s. Those never drew DMs before. All of sudden I get a DM out the blue today. Mind you the t1a arena has always allowed r3's.

    Already read it, "Jackass". And you've gotten the explanation, More r5 5* = larger base pi pool to draw matches from

    I'll just copy and paste what I said to the other dude.

    "You'll be shocked to know that not everyone is in a top 100 alliance smh. Go to global chat and count how many 5/65 profiles you find out there. Arena is not balanced if that's the excuse you're choosing to roll with."
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Your obviously intent on raging man, the game is what it is. Rise to the challenge or If your not having fun then found a better use of your time.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 571 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Kennado wrote: »
    Immortal wrote: »
    there’s more than a “few” that has more than 2-3 r5s and or at least have enough mats to rank more than 3 to r5. I would estimate at least 13500 players or more has 2-3 r5s now.

    You'll be shocked to know that not everyone is in a top 100 alliance smh. Go to global chat and count how many 5/65 profiles you find out there. Arena is not balanced if that's the excuse you're choosing to roll with.

    3 players with 5/65 champs are already enough to change the pi required to avoid dms. So just because there arent many players with 3 5/65 champs doesnt mean that it cant affect the arenas
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    dcw_ wrote: »
    Your obviously intent on raging man, the game is what it is. Rise to the challenge or If your not having fun then found a better use of your time.

    After today and phones being on fire that's the route I just might take. Thanks for your time. Too bad the time that Kabam stole from me this morning I can't get back.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 571 ★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    dcw_ wrote: »
    Your obviously intent on raging man, the game is what it is. Rise to the challenge or If your not having fun then found a better use of your time.

    After today and phones being on fire that's the route I just might take. Thanks for your time. Too bad the time that Kabam stole from me this morning I can't get back.

    You trew your time away because threads like this one are very common right now so you could have noticed the change earlier
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    dcw_ wrote: »
    Your obviously intent on raging man, the game is what it is. Rise to the challenge or If your not having fun then found a better use of your time.

    After today and phones being on fire that's the route I just might take. Thanks for your time. Too bad the time that Kabam stole from me this morning I can't get back.

    You trew your time away because threads like this one are very common right now so you could have noticed the change earlier

    First off, The DM issue I knew about and ONCE AGAIN I used the same formula I've used for weeks now. ie. Rank 3 four stars. So kindly STFU sir and continue to take the piss.
  • Kennado wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    dcw_ wrote: »
    Your obviously intent on raging man, the game is what it is. Rise to the challenge or If your not having fun then found a better use of your time.

    After today and phones being on fire that's the route I just might take. Thanks for your time. Too bad the time that Kabam stole from me this morning I can't get back.

    You trew your time away because threads like this one are very common right now so you could have noticed the change earlier

    First off, The DM issue I knew about and ONCE AGAIN I used the same formula I've used for weeks now. ie. Rank 3 four stars. So kindly STFU sir and continue to take the piss.

    I dont say this rudely -

    Global is not a good representation of the player base.

    I am not in a top 100 alliance. I am not in a top 200 alliance. Hell, this is the first time my alliance has ever slid into the top 300 in AQ. July 4th sale gave some of my friends the t5b they needed for their first r5 5*, as im sure it did others. It gave me my second r5 5*. But even before that, I was getting more difficult matches with 3/30 at specific match numbers. Instead of tempting fate, Ive stuck to 4/40 and above, and occasionally find a difficult match, but not often.

    Any arena that allows 5* has changed its infinite streak, and its not a black and white change. Its become a gradual change as time goes on, as people complete uncollected, as people get war rewards. 3/30 still work really well in 4* basic arena, just not any arena that allows 5*.

    The idea of a death match isnt a % chance to pull them. Whatever the equation is for the team YOU bring, equals a PI for the opponent's team, based off the teams available. If there was 1 death match squad of r5 5*, in this equation, you would pull them every time as one of the 3 options when you use certain champions.

    Kang and Thanos teams are technically death squads. They don't have masteries, so they are infinitely easier. The trick has always been to force the game to these matchups instead of the real death matches. I feel for you, I really do because sometimes (especially broken domino) its really really stupid.

  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    dcw_ wrote: »
    Your obviously intent on raging man, the game is what it is. Rise to the challenge or If your not having fun then found a better use of your time.

    After today and phones being on fire that's the route I just might take. Thanks for your time. Too bad the time that Kabam stole from me this morning I can't get back.

    You trew your time away because threads like this one are very common right now so you could have noticed the change earlier

    First off, The DM issue I knew about and ONCE AGAIN I used the same formula I've used for weeks now. ie. Rank 3 four stars. So kindly STFU sir and continue to take the piss.

    I dont say this rudely -

    Global is not a good representation of the player base.

    I am not in a top 100 alliance. I am not in a top 200 alliance. Hell, this is the first time my alliance has ever slid into the top 300 in AQ. July 4th sale gave some of my friends the t5b they needed for their first r5 5*, as im sure it did others. It gave me my second r5 5*. But even before that, I was getting more difficult matches with 3/30 at specific match numbers. Instead of tempting fate, Ive stuck to 4/40 and above, and occasionally find a difficult match, but not often.

    Any arena that allows 5* has changed its infinite streak, and its not a black and white change. Its become a gradual change as time goes on, as people complete uncollected, as people get war rewards. 3/30 still work really well in 4* basic arena, just not any arena that allows 5*.

    The idea of a death match isnt a % chance to pull them. Whatever the equation is for the team YOU bring, equals a PI for the opponent's team, based off the teams available. If there was 1 death match squad of r5 5*, in this equation, you would pull them every time as one of the 3 options when you use certain champions.

    Kang and Thanos teams are technically death squads. They don't have masteries, so they are infinitely easier. The trick has always been to force the game to these matchups instead of the real death matches. I feel for you, I really do because sometimes (especially broken domino) its really really stupid.

    I applaud this response. I really do. End of the day though, I'm officially done with the arenas and possibly the game. Thank you for your thoughts but I refuse to continue to let them piss in my mouth and tell me it's kool-aid like a lot of others are doing. Have a bleseed day.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 230
    Dude, its harder from everybody, I don't have enough 4/40s to make dent, so I play with what I got. It takes longer, but its very doable. Stop whining or quit the game.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    Dude, its harder from everybody, I don't have enough 4/40s to make dent, so I play with what I got. It takes longer, but its very doable. Stop whining or quit the game.

    Have a blessed day.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,838 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I would suggest listening to people more.
    The Arena evolves and it depends on what people bring. Raise your Team PI.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 288
    edited July 2018
    Kennado wrote: »
    Immortal wrote: »
    there’s more than a “few” that has more than 2-3 r5s and or at least have enough mats to rank more than 3 to r5. I would estimate at least 13500 players or more has 2-3 r5s now.

    You'll be shocked to know that not everyone is in a top 100 alliance smh. Go to global chat and count how many 5/65 profiles you find out there. Arena is not balanced if that's the excuse you're choosing to roll with.

    Believe me, I totally understand. Catalyst arena used on take me 16-17 matches to hit the 1.1 mark. Now takes more than that. Of the 13500 players that I mentioned, aren’t just top 100 alliances, but all alliances that were platinum 3 or above.

    My account went from top 10 in prestige (8300+) to now just average in half a year. AW and in a month from now, AQ, will have an even bigger impact than what we are seeing now. We will soon see r2 6*.

    Of the 10 bros of my first alliance, all 10 has retired and deleted the app...

    Enjoy this for what it is... remember to have fun, and rank champs that you enjoy playing instead of ranking for AW defenders or the prestige race....

    My original end goal goal post that I have set for myself I’ve reached, finally got my unicorn!

    He is useless in every aspect of the “game” but it’s what I really wanted... I’m 1 t2a from being able to r5 him... oh well.

    q125z3uf4hcn.png

    All good things must come to an end at some point...

    Good luck!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    I would suggest listening to people more.
    The Arena evolves and it depends on what people bring. Raise your Team PI.

    Nah i'm good, I'll quit that BS arena. Have a blessed day.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    Immortal wrote: »
    there’s more than a “few” that has more than 2-3 r5s and or at least have enough mats to rank more than 3 to r5. I would estimate at least 13500 players or more has 2-3 r5s now.

    You'll be shocked to know that not everyone is in a top 100 alliance smh. Go to global chat and count how many 5/65 profiles you find out there. Arena is not balanced if that's the excuse you're choosing to roll with.

    Believe me, I totally understand. Catalyst arena used on take me 16-17 matches to hit the 1.1 mark. Now takes more than that. Of the 13500 players that I mentioned, aren’t just top 100 alliances, but all alliances that were platinum 3 or above.

    My account went from top 10 in prestige (8300+) to now just average in half a year. AW and in a month from now, AQ, will have an even bigger impact than what we are seeing now. We will soon see r2 6*.

    Of the 10 bros of my first alliance, all 10 has retired and deleted the app...

    Enjoy this for what it is... remember to have fun, and rank champs that you enjoy playing instead of ranking for AW defenders or the prestige race....

    My original end goal goal post that I have set for myself I’ve reached, finally got my unicorn!

    He is useless in every aspect of the “game” but it’s what I really wanted... I’m 1 t2a from being able to r5 him... oh well.

    q125z3uf4hcn.png

    All good things must come to an end at some point...

    Good luck!

    Have a blessed day.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,838 ★★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    I would suggest listening to people more.
    The Arena evolves and it depends on what people bring. Raise your Team PI.

    Nah i'm good, I'll quit that BS arena. Have a blessed day.

    So you just wanted to rant? Gotcha.
  • Kennado wrote: »
    I would suggest listening to people more.
    The Arena evolves and it depends on what people bring. Raise your Team PI.

    Nah i'm good, I'll quit that BS arena. Have a blessed day.

    Bye Felicia
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 424 ★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    I would suggest listening to people more.
    The Arena evolves and it depends on what people bring. Raise your Team PI.

    Nah i'm good, I'll quit that BS arena. Have a blessed day.

    So you just wanted to rant? Gotcha.

    Have a blessed day.
Sign In or Register to comment.