**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should we be given the option to sell 5*s for 6* shards?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Since 90% of the 5*s are trash shouldn't there be an option to sell them for 6* shards?

Should we be given the option to sell 5*s for 6* shards? 72 votes

Yes
50%
Hulk_77Spity68Mellymel62DropfaithK1lltasticDukeZmanRich_RyderGNASTYFingfangfoomfanesDragonFire2KpthagreatSuper_Mitch_83Bruce12342Jdub1250TheMarauder53KesurendraSassyMastyReggieCoachLedBruinsfan8510 36 votes
No
50%
GroundedWisdomSwe_wolfis2StarKingAddyosmum_m2TheManMythLegendadqqedfyvrGAM3RGUYH3llbatCosagornJonibärchenSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5Thecrusher_9756SyrionMutantWharf8BahamutKahrahtayAustin555555Nemurio 36 votes

Comments

• Yes
    i wanna sell my 5* kamala from my first ever featured
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes
    i wanna sell my 5* kamala from my first ever featured

same here
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Yes
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Selling champs no matter their tier is stupid all around

False
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    No
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

False

How? You get less shards then from a dupe. And you lose out on arena points and as we all know they like to hand out compensation based on rating

Not only do i agree with u @OneManArmy but there were dozens of complaints about accounts "accidentally" selling their 5*s. So yeah no reason to sell. 🙂
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    The reason that you can no longer sell 5* champs is because people would hack each other’s accounts and sell all their champions. Making it possible to sell 5*s would bring this problem back.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    Never
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

False

True
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    No
    Aspare wrote: »
    They should get rid of the feature to sell champs all together

This.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yes
    Aspare wrote: »
    They should get rid of the feature to sell champs all together

This.

Gotta disagree bro. It’s a person’s account. As long as it’s not a tos violation, then they should be able to do with it what they want. I think selling is generally a bad idea but to each his own.

And if you’re not account sharing then having someone else sell your champs isn’t a big concern. If selling makes someone happy let them play how they want 🤷‍♂️
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Yes
    It seems like a lot of people in this post are confusing having the ABILITY to sell your 5* champs and actually doing it.

I think that since the introduction of 6* heroes has made the lower "starred" champs less useful/more obsolete, that we should have the ability to sell 5* champs.
    No
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    It seems like a lot of people in this post are confusing having the ABILITY to sell your 5* champs and actually doing it.

I think that since the introduction of 6* heroes has made the lower "starred" champs less useful/more obsolete, that we should have the ability to sell 5* champs.

You realize someone can hack nes account and sell every champion to screw that player over, right?
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Yes
    SassyMasty wrote: »

You realize someone can hack nes account and sell every champion to screw that player over, right?

Two things:

That doesn't apply to 4* champs?

If we're using the "hack their account" argument I would say that that is an entirely different issue and that once you introduce that, why not just sell every champ, their iso, items, etc.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yes
    sure. even if it is not the smartest decision, I'd love to have an opportunity to sell missKK, if I am short of 200 6* shards, and next EQ is coming only month later
  • No
    So someone can hack your account and sell ALL your champs? No thanks. I say we should PERMANENTLY REMOVE the sell option. WHOS WITH ME?!
    No
    So someone can hack your account and sell ALL your champs? No thanks. I say we should PERMANENTLY REMOVE the sell option. WHOS WITH ME?!

That can help allot with progression and helping too keep ones rating up