**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO Farming advice!

Okay so I'm currently a level 44 so keep in mind I don't have act 5 unlocked in story mode yet cuz I'm not good enough lol I am currently on act 4 ch 2 but those arr very hard for me to complete so now that that's said, where can I farm ISO at? Preferably 125s and up I have so many 4*s that need leveled and just got my first 5* recently but have no where near enough iso for them. So if anyone knows of any event /story quests that gives great iso(after full exploration of the quests cuz I have everything explored already) please, comment below. -Shannon_24~1

Comments

• See I been grinding arenas forever, I just feel like I'm not getting much considering all I'm duping is 2*s which reward me w a few 200 class iso and sometimes a 325 class. That's why I was wondering if there was a certain quest that has it
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    The story quests are usually the best place for isos. If you feel that is Act 4 is hard, you might want to look at your masteries. Otherwise, try Act 3 until you level up a few champs.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Doing the catalyst clash arena gives you crystals that are usually class ISO.. 1.5 mil for the first and 2.5 mil for both. Either get class iso worst case scenario or you’ll get a t1a or t4cc. I started holding these crystals to have as ISO storage that won’t expire, if I ever run out of what I have in the regular storage.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Another vote for arena
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I think the best way to farm ISO is indirectly, by farming champions and duplicating them. PHCs, 3* and 4* crystals, whatever you can get. Arena milestones are probably the most obvious way to do this.

Indeed, this is the most effective way. Why?
    You level up a champ using a class iso matching to the champ, is cheaper than generic iso or wrong class iso.

So even if you farmed huge amount of generic iso and leveling up a few champs, you realized you short of gold.

So to make sure you have sufficient gold and iso rank up when only you have matching class iso and sell the generic ISO for extra gold if it make sense.

• snowhuntsnowhunt Posts: 4
    be patient. sell all generic iso and only upgrade with matching class iso. its cheaper
  • Thanks everyone!
  • I've never had a problem w gold tho I currently have 2.5mil gold I know it will go fast once I rank and level my champs some more but I've never been low on gold.
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Farming is considered cheating basically in this game if you find a good farm dont say anything they will make sure they take it outa the game.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I feel saturated with iso when i do the event quests... I’m rather lacking gold