Options

Where is item usage event?

It's been well over a week since last item use. I have tons of sig stones that I'd like to use but I never do anything outside of events for points/ rewards purposes.
I know events are random, but has anyone heard anything?

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It comes after the Team Use event, which will be the next event after Completion. Alliance events aren't random. Solo events are.
  • Options
    NoFreeRidesNoFreeRides Posts: 8
    Do we know exactly what team use is going to be? I can’t see Kabam limiting the event to a certain group of champions. All the other 3 day events don’t limit use. Sure you have to complete certain quests or other challenges but with any champ you want to use
  • Options
    Do we know exactly what team use is going to be? I can’t see Kabam limiting the event to a certain group of champions.

That's exactly what it is. You will get points for the event by using characters with a specific tag, such as #x-men, #avengers, #thunderbolts, etc.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Extended delay this time between 3-day item use due to them launching peak milestones and starting new cycle. I look forward to Group Use replacing perfect series 3 days as those events are usually easier to get people to help with than arena
  • Options
    Jabo287Jabo287 Posts: 40
    It's back
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yes it's back a severely handicapped....
  • Options
    No it is not back. The 1 day item use is a completely different event. 3 day item use will be back in 4 days after Team Use
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    So there will be the original 3 day item use still as well? I have 40 something arena boost crystals.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Looks like we just need to keep on waiting till it appears......

1jj4uz02cl28.png