**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic champion drought

Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Marvel: Contest of Champions currently features 120 playable characters.

Out of those only 17 are mystic (2 of them obtainable only through specialty crystals)

Given the current story arc of the game, what does the community think will be the new mystic champs to arrive in the game and when? As of when I'm thinking October-November.

This might be extremely wishful thinking, but perhaps Heimdall will be mystic and a good one at that, by his comic book origins he should be cosmic since is a vanir/asgardian, but in the MCU he used dark magic and uses magical abilities.

The ultimate scarlet witch and marvel now doctor strange come to mind now, since some of the NPC in the database are being brought to the game: MODOK, Red Skull.

What do you guys think? Please comment below6gu5k61gwwsz.jpg

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    17/120 isnt terrible when its 6 classes.

At least its not like science was for a year+. at least mystic champs still tend to be good in the game.

I have a feeling F4 might enter the game soon... Dr Doom could be mystic.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    They've just released plans for 3 new characters in August, Korg, Heimdall, and Red Skull so I have a good feeling that Heimdall will be a mystic champion instead of cosmic cause their plenty of those.
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    There may not be a lot of mystics but it is the best class in the game with no really terrible ones. The worst mystics still have uses in the game
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    There may not be a lot of mystics but it is the best class in the game with no really terrible ones. The worst mystics still have uses in the game

blade makes them all easy

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Wiccan, Morgan le Fay, Enchantress, Blackheart, and Valeria Richards if FF4 gets added would be promising as mystic champions. Same for Dr. Doom if he doesn't get added as Tech or All-Type.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    q3ymlvk2wrba.png
    h6qo1y7gdl1c.png
    You don't say...22 5* pulls and none mystic...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Cloak and Dagger could be cool mystic champions
  • Daimon Hellstorm and Satana would be cool to see in the mystic class.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited July 2018
    Ironically, Mystique will not be in mystic class.
    I had hoped Ebony Maw be a Mystic when Avenger IW came out, but that didn't happen.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    mike867 wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Marvel: Contest of Champions currently features 120 playable characters.

Out of those only 17 are mystic (2 of them obtainable only through specialty crystals)

Given the current story arc of the game, what does the community think will be the new mystic champs to arrive in the game and when? As of when I'm thinking October-November.

This might be extremely wishful thinking, but perhaps Heimdall will be mystic and a good one at that, by his comic book origins he should be cosmic since is a vanir/asgardian, but in the MCU he used dark magic and uses magical abilities.

The ultimate scarlet witch and marvel now doctor strange come to mind now, since some of the NPC in the database are being brought to the game: MODOK, Red Skull.

What do you guys think? Please comment below6gu5k61gwwsz.jpg

which 2 aren't available in regular crystal?

Immortal Iron fist and Unstoppable Colossus
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Not sure about November. I believe that's when Dark Phoenix comes out. She could be released. Perhaps a Villain to accompany.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I didn't even realize there were that few
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    I have all mystic 4*s dupped except for immortal IF

time for Blackheart, Mysterio, Enchantress, Surtur.. to join the contest
    Cloak and Dagger could be cool mystic champions

Mysterio uses tricks gasses and special effects for his illusions. He would be tech

Cloak and Dagger were given powers from an experimental drug. The would be science.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    My votes would go to Absorbing Man and Wrecker from the Wrecking Crew.

Absorbing Man got his powers from a magic potion and Wrecker gets his powers from a magically enchanted crowbar.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not sure about November. I believe that's when Dark Phoenix comes out. She could be released. Perhaps a Villain to accompany.

Dark Phoenix got pushed back to February 14th of next year, it was announced months ago.

As for mystics it does need some more, perhaps Hemidall will be one and there are many many others who could Grace the game though it's kabam and they could end up in other classes.

Hellstorm
    Santana
    Anicent one
    Clea Strange
    Sister Grim
    Kaecillius
    Wong
    Ghost Rider Robie Reyes
    Dr Doom
    Wiccan
    Umar
    Enchantress
    Morgan le Fay
    Blackheart

And more
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    edited July 2018
    I've been saying they need to add MYSTERIO and BLACKHEART to the game. Also, I remember playing this game Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and this one character who controlled people by kissing them, she could be a cool champ!!

EDIT: Her name is Enchantress, she'd be a great MYSTIC champ hv38t9yznquw.jpeg