Options

Champions List Filter Revamps (add more ideas)

Hi Kabam, sorting through champs is really a chore. Especially as a late stage player - or for anyone with hundreds of champs. A few things I’d love to see:

“Saved Views” - but - this would need some new filters:

1) champs that can be ranked - should only show the champs that’s have the blue arrow, there should be a seperate view for champs that need to be ranked but have missing resources.

2) champs by Star AND Rank not just stars
3) champs by duped / unduped
4) custom organized lists - I.e. for arena it such a pain to scroll up and down constantly, and click filters to get to the champs I want to use. It would be awesome if I could save a view that places my champs in any order I want - this would carry over to picking champs for arena.

I could then make a Questing view: similarly organizing my champs so my most common needs are met. For example, a new monthly series starts and the boss is the same. So I always want to bring champ x, so when I save a Questing view I could have view 1,2,3 I.e. for Master, or Uncollected, or Chapter 5....

Long story short the current filters and views are really useless and there is a lot of opportunity to fix a few things that would make it much more enjoyable.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,724 ★★★★★
    I'd love to be able to custom group my roster into arena teams.
  • Options
    YorkrockYorkrock Posts: 16
    Filter by #hashtag, I would love to find all bleed immune, poison immune; incineration immune, sort by rank - but SEE the rank delineated - again, saving these views would be awesome. Maybe everyone gets 2-3 views and you have to unlock with units to have more views.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Also sorted out by sig level would be nice
  • Options
    YorkrockYorkrock Posts: 16
    Kabam! Man - help us filter our champs by your tags! #villain #avengers #control.... etc. you have the tags in game - make them usable for search! Not to mention sig level, PI, etc.... give us better champ filters!