**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    Kabam my game is still crashing....approximately every 2 minutes.Please look into this.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    So a lot of IOS users are experiencing overheating/ crashing issues whilst the Android users continue to have their issues swept under the carpet. And the mods? The people that are here to calm the storm?
    And they're not even discussing compensation yet? Surely whilst the tech/support teams are working on fixes for ALL operating systems, another group could be planning compensation packages and a Summoner Appreciation month. Seriously mods, you can't be that busy that you can't at least converse with the playerbase. Just talk to us, keep us informed. We ARE your clients after all and deserve a lot more transparency at this juncture of the game.

Yeah they quit communicating after the last little update. They need to start back up, not that they were doing much before, it's like they don't understand that customers are still having problems. I can't believe this is still an ongoing issue. Very disappointing.
  • Anyone’s iPhone still heating up? It’s not as bad, but wanting to be cautious with the heating.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yup
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 158
    Yes same here and frames starting to to move slow as I scroll through my roster
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Yeah I made a post about how to reduce the heating problem for iPhone X users but it was moved and drowned. Turn on your power saving function. Helps a lot.
  • Any update on this issue @kabam?
  • God the performance in this game is still awful. I can only do three fights and then have to wait for my tablet to cool down or I get hit with cpu throttling and the game moves at 10fps. But since I play on android kabam still doesnt GAF.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Hot fix installed, little to no improvement. How is this even possible
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited July 2018
    And let's not forget, it takes me literally five minutes to get into war or AQ when the game decides to do one of its many spontaneous reboots. I literally wait 15 secs before each match in arena too, minimum. The game is so bad I hardly have any incentive to play anymore. Once I finish act 5 (soon, 4 collectors away) I may just walk away for good as the quality of the game has steadily been dropping and kabam's incompetence/apathy has been increasing. The only way this game is playable is if I keep my tablet on an icepack the whole time, that shouldn't be a requisite to be able to enjoy the game.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    My X does but 7 doesn’t.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Iphone 6 definitely still heating up.
  • I have iPhone 8 Plus.
    Well I guess they are done until the next monthly update, hard to say because they don't share information with us. It's been 3 weeks since the worst update they've ever dropped and we had a tiny little patch that helped a little, we deserve better.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    AW season 3 is coming soon and nothing about what the players get in return from this software update.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Same here iphone 8 still getting to hot to hold
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    So @Kabam Miike we're seeing a huge improvement in 19.0.1 as compared to 19.0, fantastic! Are we having the same in-game performance as 18.0? No, we are not. But oh well get back to whale wars everybody!! We do deserve better.. What way, shape or form Mike, would you prefer for the community to communicate to you? It seems we've tried everything and are all at our wits end! If that's how Kabam prefers things to be, as it is right now with everybody just throwing their hands up saying 'WELL... is what is it is, what can we do?!?' totally fine. Just communicate your "Mission Statement" with us so none of us can come back to you and say oh why aren't you doing this or that. What should be done IMO is have the game back to operating at its 100% potential.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Posts: 16
    I raised a support ticket which was a waste of time but the reply I got suggested strongly they are not currenly planning on addressing the issue further!

I put an appropriate review on the AppStore and suggest everyone does the same!

I’m left unable to play arena and unable to sustain a place in a suitable alliance, think it’s time to give up for good!!!
  • Matt_KMatt_K Posts: 16
    I am still seeing over heating issues on my iPhone 7 after upgrading to 19.0.1.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Whole month of July of none to limited gameplay. Enough is enough. Getting tired of the wait....1/2 fights before my phone gets burning hot.
    Lots of people. It was a solution in name only. It helped a little but definitely not a fix.
  • JitblueJitblue Posts: 0
    Still facing overheating crashes and automatic shut-off on Android os.. please provide some updates or solutions
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    I’m iPhone 7/ iPad Pro still overheating as well not as bad but still have to stop after 20 minutes
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    I have a brand new iphone 8 plus. before the last update I had no problems, after the last update I have constantly lags, in the fight and also just like that when I am in the menu
  • 1ko1ko Posts: 10
    Home page is very slow and champ page takes to long to load
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    IphoneX
    WiFi att
    IOS 11.4.1
    Mcoc 19.0.1

My phone still gets hot after a few fights. The game play is glitchy. 19.0.1 was NOT A FIX! As long as people keep spending money on this game it will not be fixed. By spending money you are telling them that even if the game is broken you will still drop your hard earned cash on it. So as a company, why waste time and money on fixing it if even when broken it makes $$$. If you want the game to be fixed then stop spending on it. MCOC will fix it if it effects their profits.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    i3RgPTv.jpg

Playing game while charging, % barely went up during that time and it quadrupled my battery charge expected time.

mCpWlus.jpg

After swiping the game and force closing the game it went back to normal.

ClX3NoX.png

That's what it is now, my tempature spiked, my voltage spiked the mAh per charge speed dropped dramatically which caused the phone to charge very very slowly until you completely close it and stop playing.

It's ridiculous that they are still letting this continue and act like everything is okay when it's not, and there's so many other issues going around to with the game and combat which desperately needs to be fixed.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    2 of my alliance mates still experiencing significant overheating/crashing on:

iPhone 6s - iOS v11.4.1 and iPhone 7 - iOS v11.4.1
This discussion has been closed.