Morales Spiderman Bugged

MorganMorgan Member Posts: 448
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Without any evasion charges he still evades like the normal spidey. Tested this in war twice as of 06/29. Is it normal? afaik once charges are 0 he shouldnt be able to evade.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    yes, its normal. he is a spidey after all
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Nope it's not normal
  • Arus25Arus25 Member Posts: 158
    edited June 2017
    Morgan wrote: »
    Without any evasion charges he still evades like the normal spidey. Tested this in war twice as of 06/29. Is it normal? afaik once charges are 0 he shouldnt be able to evade.

Without charge.
    What attack you attack that causes him to evade?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Well if you used a special and he evaded then that's normal
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Member Posts: 151
    I always thought Miles Morales Spider-man's evasion was op compared to Classic Spider-man's spider sense evasion sig plus other evasion champs.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Do you have the pacify mastery?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

What this has to do with the opponent's proccing skills? o.ò
    Because Miles gains charges while pacified but the counter doesn't move.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Member Posts: 157
    Just came across this doing arena and took a short video showing he is evading without any charges and me not using a special.https://youtube.com/watch?v=YmTFwIG7Q6c&feature=youtu.be

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,714 ★★★★★
    Just came across this doing arena and took a short video showing he is evading without any charges and me not using a special.https://youtube.com/watch?v=YmTFwIG7Q6c&feature=youtu.be

Wow Thah Odd. It is a bug

• gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 327
    edited July 2017
    I guess I'll be putting my sig80 Miles back in def. lol.

What this has to do with the opponent's proccing skills? o.ò
    Because Miles gains charges while pacified but the counter doesn't move.

But I don't know about this, I better test this out. So to check...I stun him then do a special. It should add 2 charges. If it doesn't, I try to get him to 0 charges and see if he evades two more times after or more.

Also I'll be doing this with elektra so as to increase that ability reduction %.
  • C1INTB3ASTW00DC1INTB3ASTW00D Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    I got beat on by the map 6 miles morales earlier today because he decided to evade me on four different occasions while have 0 evades charges (or whatever they are called I dont really care). I always run outside line during phase 3 of map 6 and I havent had much of an issue with this guy before today. That being said, four times.... come on with that I wouldnt have even tried a full combo had I known he was going to OG spidey me in the throat.