Options

Summoner name

Regarding recent name change where Kabam focrces summoners to change their name. You say this puts an ally at an advantage which I don’t see how it does because it really doesn’t change anything other than keeping the privacy of the summoner and ally from other summoners and allies to save their desctincable name and defense which turns into spreadsheet wars which Kabam clearly states they’re against. So how does an ally now avoid other allies saving their defense for future wars. @kabam

Comments

• Options
    Edweezy_14Edweezy_14 Posts: 40
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Don’t worry Rigel will come in here and complain to the mods more and he will get what he wants.

Kabam stated there was nothing wrong with it initially and there still is nothing wrong with it now. People are just upset they didn’t think of it first.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    Did they ask people to change their names from |||||||
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
  • Options
    Edweezy_14Edweezy_14 Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike I know you’re busy but can you please get back to me on how you’re going to keep allies defense safe from opposing all spreadsheeting our placement and saving it for future encounters since y’all took away our only way of avoiding that.
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Edweezy_14 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I know you’re busy but can you please get back to me on how you’re going to keep allies defense safe from opposing all spreadsheeting our placement and saving it for future encounters since y’all took away our only way of avoiding that.

Why don't you shuffle around your defenders, just playing like bots.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

What prevents your from doing the same thing to the opposing alliance?
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Lol wow join the rest of us. That's a strategic advantage. If alliances put in the work to gather that info and make predictions where they think defenders will be, that's a benefit they get to have going into the war. It also becomes a strategy how to best hide defenders and switch up teams to prevent the opponent from gaining that advantage. It's quite a nice in-depth strategy gameplan that keeps alliance wars fresh without feeling like a neccessity to keep up with, unlesss you're gunning for top 3. There's also the buying/selling/leaking/sharing of defender placements, but there's not much that can be done about that at the moment.