**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 19.0 Discussion Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Why?
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 349 ★★
    You probably already got them in an email. There is a bug that is keeping the notification icon on.
  • Options
    evinevil87evinevil87 Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Ok thanx i was wondering
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    is there anything being done for the game on android? my phone is still getting ridiculously hot and the combat lag when im in game is absolutely nuts.. theres been no announcement for the folks on android and ios has apparently been resolved and thats the end of it? noo.. fix the game on android!! im using a samsung galaxy s8 and im getting these problems, SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING, NOT HAPPY.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    yash98 wrote: »
    is there anything being done for the game on android? my phone is still getting ridiculously hot and the combat lag when im in game is absolutely nuts.. theres been no announcement for the folks on android and ios has apparently been resolved and thats the end of it? noo.. fix the game on android!! im using a samsung galaxy s8 and im getting these problems, SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING, NOT HAPPY.

Wouldn't say iOS problems have been resolved. Things are better but would say my iOS device is now similar to my Android device. There's still a lot of things that need sorted out.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    @yash98 check the dedicated thread in bugs and know issues section. Your answer can be found nowhere there. Kabam as made a strong point to ignore android users.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    @kabam any news on a fix for the overheating? My phone isn’t crashing anymore, but it’s still getting extremely hot whenever I launch the game and I’m still hearing about people’s screens separating/delaminating after the last update.