**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't get in goldpool arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Different cause.

So it is not kabam's fault that you missed it, therefore they have nothing to make up to you
  • Options
    That's not the point. I invested to get the ticket so if the arena is being rerun I should get the chance to participate.
  • Options
    That's not the point. I invested to get the ticket so if the arena is being rerun I should get the chance to participate.

Something happened on Kabam's end to mess up some summoners. If you didn't miss it for the reason theyre rerunning it, they dont have to do anything for you
  • Options
    I invested to get the ticket so if the arena is being rerun I should get the chance to participate.
  • Options
    I invested to get the ticket so if the arena is being rerun I should get the chance to participate.

Getting the ticket wasnt ruined by kabam. the arena was interrupted. If you werent in arena, you dont deserve the chance
  • Options
    I do because I have the ticket.
  • Options

you deserved an entry to the last arena. you didn't enter
  • Options
    I got a ticket for the Golpool arena. If it's being rerun I should be allowed to enter.
  • Options
    I got a ticket for the Golpool arena. If it's being rerun I should be allowed to enter.

you can go enter the original arena with that ticket
  • Options
    If you are lost for arguments you might as well not reply.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    if you didn't join the first arena then the downtime didn't effect you. This arena is re-running because it's compensation to the summoners who could not play the arena as much as they wanted to because of the downtime.

Can't make it more clear than that.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    If you are lost for arguments you might as well not reply.

And that is just page 2. If you are lost for arguments you might as well not reply
  • Options
    A friend and I both participated in the original goldpool arena. We do not have any gold tickets left and it is saying we need one to enter the goldpool arena.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    i played last goldpool arena. why cant i access the arena on this round?
  • Options
    13_RFL13_RFL Posts: 16
    I'm in the same boat
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Same here.....
  • Options
    AllenTSBAllenTSB Posts: 26
    Me too :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Yep same here
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Wow same
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2018
    9fzisde9bxp8.png I got the ticket and used it whek the problems happened with update 19.1 or whatever hepq0v0m0kv2.png
    Now this????
    You start the arena without issuing tickets? Are you kidding me kabam?
  • Options
    4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    SAME
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83
    Same here @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Did you receive Goldpool?
  • Options
    got goldpool and the ticket as well when it first came out
  • Options
    Dreamcrusher16Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 5
    I can’t enter either and I did over 6 million last arena
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/84922/cant-access-goldpool-arena#latest

I started a thread in bugs. A lot of people having same issue
  • Options
    HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    I was in the original Goldmember arena with a golden ticket I obtained though a Pool's Gold crystal pull.

Now, for the rerun, I'm getting the error shown below. I thought if we were in the original arena run, we were eligible to run the make up one. What am I missing @Kabam Miike ?

g6stsky5c0x8.png
  • Options
    they had 3 weeks to sort out who entered the arena so they could hand a ticket for this round