**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't get in goldpool arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hen33Hen33 Posts: 11
    Same here and i had three tickets and i sold them because they say that we wil not need ticket...
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Just submitted a ticket to support. Not expecting a reply aside from generic from them but asking here also.

Tbh I expected this
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    I can not enter either...did not receive Goldpool first time
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    @Kabam Miike can you check the entry for the goldpool arena? i did participate in the first one, and therefore used up my ticked. now the rerun wants a new ticked even tho it was stated that we dont have to spend an entry ticked if we where in there the first time.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    For the record I had 3 tickets. I would've saved if you had told us this. but noooooooooooo we wouldnt need a ticket. we could enter if we played the other one
  • JayysssJayysss Posts: 56
    Correct me if I am wrong but I though everyone who got a gold ticket for round 1 and played the goldpool arena automatically got free entry into round 2???

It won’t let me enter round2 ?
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    I've participated goldpool arena last round so I used a ticket. Didn't get it cuz grinded 5kk and stopped. U said that all who participated and didn't get goldpool can play this round for free, but the entry cost 1 ticket and I dont have it
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Cant enter goldpool arena need a ticket now ?
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    I'm having the same problem.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    edited July 2018
    Serious? I cannot enter the Goldpool arena. His is my only time to grind!! Time is of the essence!! Please fix ASAP.!!!! I just can't comprehend why nothing can be done correctly for the past month. Crazy!! Please fix soon and figure some way to reimburse us for the time lost. Extend it or something.
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I didn't place top 200 last run and here is a screenshot of the message when I go to enter
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Kabam literally just copied and pasted the goldpool arena with no QA about who to allow in. This is ridiculous.
    k6kiz8f94z2f.jpg
  • Dreamcrusher16Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 5
    Who didn’t see this one coming
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Yeahhhhhh same boat
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This is just classic ksbam
  • I wad in the first goldpool tournament and its not letting me into this one withput a ticket. Why?
    I knew this would happen. I can't get in either
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    SAME. Achieved first milestone only from last arena, never got a Goldpool. Need a ticket to re-enter
  • Vegas110Vegas110 Posts: 23
    Also can’t. I played to milestones last time. Was pretty clear in the rerun announcement that those that played but not in top 200 would be allowed back in without tickets...
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    edited July 2018
    Same here - did the first goldpool arena but it is telling me I have insufficient funds to join this one...
  • LightYagami85LightYagami85 Posts: 9
    Same here. How u plan to fix this?
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Same here cannot enter without a ticket.
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    great, time to merge the threads but no time to coment... 3 weeks to sort it out (and send us another ticked) but now the ones that saved theres get an edge...
  • I was part of the original Gold Member Arena but can’t get into new one, it says it requires a ticket which your emails said it wouldn’t require.
  • I can't get in either... Glad it's not just me.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I can't enter either...
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Wait...are you telling me Kabam messed this up too? LOL omg. You can't write this stuff better. They completely dropped the ball the first time, the game was unplayable to a huge swath of the players for most of this month, and they announce it's maybe fixed and they're going ahead with war season 3 and re running this arena, and people can't get into it? Who is running things over there, seriously? Is there a quality control or testing department that isn't controlled by monkeys? It's honestly sad and kind of amazing to watch this happen over and over and over. This is been some of the worst months in the history of the game, all around, hands down. If these players who can't get into the arena aren't allowed to make this up somehow, I don't see how any trust in this company could ever be held again.
  • QHungQHung Posts: 7
    Same thing happens to me
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are looking into this issue right now and will update when we have more information.