**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 19.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited July 2018
    I’m still having constant significant overheating issues and people are still reporting delamination of their screens. Why is there no mention of a fix for persistent overheating issues @kabam?

If there is a specific thread I should be posting in please leave a link.

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4.1
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    @Bryman187 check the news and announcement section of the forums. Kabam posted a while back they no longer support iPhone 7
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    @Bryman187 check the news and announcement section of the forums. Kabam posted a while back they no longer support iPhone 7

Is that a joke??
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Actually I misread there post. It is ios7 they no longer provide support for not iPhone 7, sorry
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Actually I misread there post. It is ios7 they no longer provide support for not iPhone 7, sorry

Lol, no worries. Thanks for trying though.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Many games updates the old, weak champions
    LoL, Dota, you name it
    So why do we not get updates to our older champs in this game?
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    Karuseus wrote: »
    Many games updates the old, weak champions
    LoL, Dota, you name it
    So why do we not get updates to our older champs in this game?

Because they have a 2020-plan, which means they rather prioritize introducing new champions each month than balancing some of the older champions. Welcome to Marvel Contest of Champions!
    To some it's good, for others, who keep pulling outdated champions from crystals, it's a nightmare.
    You can find @Ad0ra_ answering this here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81947/we-need-an-update-to-old-champs/p2
    What I want to know is, if they're gonna update a pair of champions in the upcoming update?
  • So a new update with new content and all sorts of bug fixes, but nothing on the overheating issue?

@Kabam Miike what are the steps taken in this update to prevent phones from overheatig?

I for one cannot play longer than like 20 mins at this point. Would like to be able to do more than one line in eq.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    • Added Clarity to Blade’s Danger Sense description to specify that it will ignore Dimensional Beings’ Immunities - does this mean that when danger sense is active - Blade will be able to bleed Dormammu?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 wrote: »
    • Added Clarity to Blade’s Danger Sense description to specify that it will ignore Dimensional Beings’ Immunities - does this mean that when danger sense is active - Blade will be able to bleed Dormammu?

Just what Blade needs... More OPness
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    It means that before it said danger sense ignores immunity but now it will say dimensional beings ignore immunities so dorm degen mephisto aura and regen
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I think it refers more to Mephisto/Mordo’s immunity to ability accuracy reduction.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I think it refers more to Mephisto/Mordo’s immunity to ability accuracy reduction.

Oh lol,dormamu having active bleed immunity ,but with danger sense blade can bleed dormamu passively
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    Give Us Discount 80% Until 10 OCT
  • AshkenziaAshkenzia Posts: 13
    When will the update be live...?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ashkenzia wrote: »
    When will the update be live...?

Quite soon i think. An hour or 2 maybe
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Being able to bleed a bleed immune would make domino look like the perfect unbroken champion lol
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★

The only example I can think of is with Mephisto's immunity to ability reduction. Mephisto's abilities are reduced by blade because he ignore's his immunity. I don't believe it means you can bleed, bleed immune champs, but I'm assuming they plan on introducing new dimensional characters with different types of immunity.
  • What are the approximate levels of the people in the Epic Quest in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies? Just wondering because I'm worried that if I bring a 2* (for the gate), I won't be able to complete the thing.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Acanthus wrote: »
    • Fixed an issue where Champions would get hit when evading a Multi-Hit attack

What is this referring to?

When blocking and trying to evade while the enemy is still attacking, there was a chance that you would evade the first hit, but get smacked by the second one if it was a multi-hit attack. For instance, Domino's Medium attack.

Is this with stark spidey too? I’ve noticed I’ll be blocking, he evaded and gets smacked with the rest of the special
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    of all the loading screens I've seen in 3 years this is undoubtedly the ugliest :p
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Korg Skill
    Red Skull Tech
    Heimdall Cosmic
    Good luck with this month guys,have fun
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Im on android and its still freezing @Kabam Miike
  • Matt1985 wrote: »
    Im on android and its still freezing @Kabam Miike

Hey @Matt1985, we're keeping a very close eye on the performance of 19.1. Can you please post in this thread here with the requested information? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/85719/android-19-1-lag-crashing-and-performance-issues-investigation
    JustLollol wrote: »
    I’ve updated the game to 19.1 but the event quests are not in the game yet @Kabam Miike

EQ won’t be here until Wednesday.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    edited July 2018
    "Added Clarity to Blade’s Danger Sense description to specify that it will ignore Dimensional Beings’ Immunities"

What exactly does this mean? I've seen it a few times but still don't know what it is addressing. If I had to take a guess I would say it would allow Blade to inflict bleed upon bleed immune characters like Dormammu but at the same time I doubt Kabam would ever implement that...

Woops didn't see that someone already commented about this. Just ignore my comment lol
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    "Added Clarity to Blade’s Danger Sense description to specify that it will ignore Dimensional Beings’ Immunities"

What exactly does this mean? I've seen it a few times but still don't know what it is addressing. If I had to take a guess I would say it would allow Blade to inflict bleed upon bleed immune characters like Dormammu but at the same time I doubt Kabam would ever implement that...

Woops didn't see that someone already commented about this. Just ignore my comment lol

No I’m sure it’s more addressing AAR immunities from Mephisto/Mordo. So for example Blade can reduce the ability accuracy of Mephisto’s aura from triggering or Mordo’s Astral Evade or degen on L1 to trigger. I highly doubt you can bleed a bleed immune champ because that makes zero sense. You can’t bleed something that has no blood in the first place.