**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Peak Milestones are a cheat and Unit Grab

Guys, tell me this. I just checked the peak milestone for AQ for a score of around 80-90 mil and 90-100 mil which we always achieve. The sum total is exactly the same that we currently get. What is the advantage of the delay of upto 6 days in getting rewards if they are not even slightly buffed?

The advantage clearly lies with Kabam. When u dont get glory mid quest, you need to spend units when u need health or revives. Earlier the steady flow of glory ensured that when day 5 arrived and things got tough, you had around 2000 glory to use and get thru, which wont be the case now.

I am really not happy with this change. What about you guys?

@miike can you address this concern?

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    It will only be tough for the first week, after next week once you get your glory you will be fine bud.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    It will only be tough for the first week, after next week once you get your glory you will be fine bud.

I have glory from corrections and I am not talking about myself. What irks me more is even though rank up material is now cheaper in the Glory store, potions are not. That is nothing but Unit grab. Anyone can have an off day or decide they want to do a higher map now onwards but wont have Glory to fall back upon.
    You are just justifying something which they did as a Unit grab. If not, they wouldnt have a 1 revive per 5 day limit in the glory store. Its quite obvious what they aim at. Rank up items are cheaper so you spend glory there and use units when the going gets tough. You shouldnt be able to use glory to get out of a tough spot
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    You shouldnt be able to use glory to get out of a tough spot

Could you clarify what you mean with that?
  • MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    @Dark_King888 bro i think you forgot, you can also buy revive with loyalty.
    And part of glory try to improve you skill just to save some resources and to manage your glory or to maintain a decent amount of glory for stacking up items.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Guys, tell me this. I just checked the peak milestone for AQ for a score of around 80-90 mil and 90-100 mil which we always achieve. The sum total is exactly the same that we currently get. What is the advantage of the delay of upto 6 days in getting rewards if they are not even slightly buffed?

The advantage clearly lies with Kabam. When u dont get glory mid quest, you need to spend units when u need health or revives. Earlier the steady flow of glory ensured that when day 5 arrived and things got tough, you had around 2000 glory to use and get thru, which wont be the case now.

I am really not happy with this change. What about you guys?

@miike can you address this concern?

Glory store reduced its costs. Stop dying so much so you can save your glory.
    Telling people to stop dying or to manage glory is NOT a solution. Its an observation, people cannot punch higher than their weight due to this change.

Same situation, same skill, day 5, one time have glory, one time do not. Its as simple. So stop being preachers and think practical for once. If you all think you are so good, you shouldnt be guying revives with Glory any ways. I know people who do. Whether I am one of them doesnt make a difference. Its an observation and its true.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I have glory from corrections and I am not talking about myself. What irks me more is even though rank up material is now cheaper in the Glory store, potions are not. That is nothing but Unit grab. Anyone can have an off day or decide they want to do a higher map now onwards but wont have Glory to fall back upon.

They made an announcement in advance so you had time to save some glory. It's a 5 day delay tops and it's only a problem if you can't hold on to resources for more then a day.

So they can't make catalyst cheaper? They made something cheaper and it gets called a unit grab. You're unbelievable. You do realize that you get more glory right now and if you buy the same amount of cats as before, you'll have more glory left. Both this left over glory from the cheaper catalysts and the extra glory from peak rewards can be used on potions. It's a good change, not a money grab. All you need to do is manage your resources.

I dunno if u cant read or Kabam paid you to write this post. Or whether you are just a fanboy. I didnt complain about cats getting cheaper. I pointed out cats getting cheaper but ally pots not is a sign of unit grab for ME. Didnt even ask you to agree to it. So stop rephrasing to an extent that the content changes and see it for what it is. I dont even know what level or rank u are at to qualify for commenting, this is gonna affect all those who look forward to playing slightly above their skill to get better and improve rather than those whales up above or those fucktards who are at level 22 and think they have won the game.

But how is “here is more glory for the same effort” a unit grab? It’s just not, no matter how you spin it. And no, it does not affect people playing above their skill level, at leats not for more then a week. You get a huge amount, but one potion every day (or two if you spend one every day, buy one more then your average you spend) until you’re full. As long as you don’t buy all you can on the day you get glory, you’re fine.

You have MORE glory then before, the cost DID NOT go up. Hence no unit grab.
    edited July 2018

If u have a loan comin thru a bank thats delayed by 7 days and the house you want to buy goes off market in those 7 days... Thats the example. Even if bank gives you slightly higher amount its not gonna matter for that situation. You either lose the house or end up taking money from a shark at a higher risk to finish the transaction.

Anyways, I mentioned inconvenience due to time. Never due to cost or number of glory. Again, check it.
    Whole point of using glory in war is for NOT dying (you can buy just 1 revive anyways) All higher alliances top up atleast their best champ and boost up before fights
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Holde you glory. Im had 3k use. It and potins every days. And dont have more glory now but im wuld get it to nigth
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    It's like when I was in the military and we only got paid once a month, you learn how to budget your resources.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★

If u have a loan comin thru a bank thats delayed by 7 days and the house you want to buy goes off market in those 7 days... Thats the example. Even if bank gives you slightly higher amount its not gonna matter for that situation. You either lose the house or end up taking money from a shark at a higher risk to finish the transaction.

Anyways, I mentioned inconvenience due to time. Never due to cost or number of glory. Again, check it.

I get what you're saying, but after those 7 days you have the money in hand to buy any house you want.

But it isn’t late 7 days. It got announced with enough time to plan, that it would be 4 1/2 days late. When you get it, there is still time to “make your payments” even if you’re living from paycheck to paycheck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's the same as being paid by Salary as opposed to weekly or bi-weekly. Same thing. In this case, it's actually more earnings, lower costs, and just requires budgeting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's just a matter of figuring out what you spend on Resources as you go along on an average basis. If you usually bought one or two Revs as the week went on, for example, save enough Glory for them when you get Rewards.
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    Dude - this is some whiny BS...Kabam usually does some stuff that is shady or money grab etc but this is not one of them. There is total more glory than before from milestones and rank and they have ton for corrections. Someone said don’t die as much...seriously - try that or rank up your champs to better handle your quests. the game isn’t supposed to be easy nor are they supposed to give you unlimited free lives. I am FTP and I don’t have any problem managing Glory. I buy 1/2 of the potions per day for aq and war and gradually build a stock up. If you are consistently using multiple 6k health potions through AQ you are either doing content your champs are not ready for or you need to refine your skills a bit more.
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    U shood be able to buy energy refills and or Stony/carbonidium cores with loyalty as whale ,,, at least I think so