Options

Questions about using future mastery points

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
m3cbuntg2z4e.png
52eom3rqyq4g.png
li01yzl2nbs0.png
Hi all,this is my present mastery setup and I am thinking about how to approach it for future points that I will get..I am yet to fully complete any chapter of act 4 and am lvl 48 so I got some 16 points that I am yet to get.
I plan to take my 4* x23 to r5 and other than that I got a few other top bleed champs in blade,gp(both 5*),wolverine,Hawkeye(4/40 4* both unduped).
My aq team is-medusa,x23,quake( for map 4 and lower)(I use medusa,x23,blade for map5)
My aw team is- SL(Sig 20),blade,gp/void(Sig 35)

Since I plan to r5 x23,I am thinking on adding a point in recovery to improve her regen.and I don't want to remove points from limber cuz it has saved me quite a few times.
Help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    sounds good
  • Options
    Just to add on...I also plan to go for rol soon...along with x23 and void I am thinking of bringing medusa with inhuman team synergy..should I get willpower and then eventually inequity??
    Or should I bring blade(unduped 2/35),SL and gp(unduped 2/35) along with x23 and void and go all in without any specific synergy team and forget about inequity
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    no defence, nice
  • Options
    Yea defense seems almost redundant to put points into...only maxed out block proficiency in there..recovery would be my first major investment in defense
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have a pretty good set up for all facets of the game.

Here are my masteries:

amcvdd4if5m1.jpg