**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pym canisters in next 4* antman arena

Can someone confirm if there will be Pym canisters in next 4* Antman arena? Tried searching but couldnt find any info. Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Well, I guess they will be like in previous arena. Because Pym events end wednesday and then we have 1 week to use remaing Pym in crystals.
    We’ll get the answer very soon :-)
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    Actually i am in a dilemma.... if i complete heroic i will reach 400k pym canisters.. thats 100k short of master rift... to complete heroic i will need 15 energy refills costing me 450 units... i cant do the daily quests as that wud be more units so my only way to get the 100k is thru arena or else i can just save the 450 units