**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4 CC daily event

The rewards for t4 cc daily quest are absolutely positively terrible. It takes over the full 70 energy to complete to get 500 class shards. Maybe it's not understood that 36,000 is needed for 1 catalyst... For that amount of energy, a lot more shards should be given. Guys take a moment and look at this from a logical and reasonable standpoint. It's just not right.dj789b4tfrw5.jpg

Comments

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    We're all aware that they don't want to make things easy but this is just pathetic and they're not even hiding it.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Yep trash
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Its a shame they didnt improve it. I'm not sure why they put out the content when it got such a terrible reception last time. Triple the rewards and its not great but at least its something.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    This quest is literally only there for when you need a few 100 shards to form a catalyst get over it they stated this when they released it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Str wrote: »
    Its a shame they didnt improve it. I'm not sure why they put out the content when it got such a terrible reception last time. Triple the rewards and its not great but at least its something.

They did improve it substantially from the old t4cc fragment events. If I recall correctly it is about 50% more fragments per energy point, and the fights are substantially easier.

It isn't a great way to earn T4CC fragments alone, but especially given the fact that we can now earn full energy refills in alliance events I have energy to spare at the end of the month, and its better than just burning the energy doing the lower tier catalyst events just to sell them. If I was not uncollected and not in an expert-tier alliance, or if I was a very casual F2P player, it might also be a reasonable long-term source of T4CC currently.