Are you a solo player looking for a couple of extra rewards?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 900 ★★★★
Howdy,

I recently quit my alliance and decided to fly solo again. After a little bit, I decided to create an alliance, just to get a few extra awards. I run Map 2 by myself (prestige is currently 4997) and am able to finish it by myself with 30 minute timers... I get at least enough glory for a Glory Crystal every week, and get some extra ISO, gold, loyalty, etc, which helps with the progression a little bit.

Anyway, if you're doing the solo thing as well and want a few extras, but don't want to deal with all of the BS that's involved with dealing with other people in a demanding alliance, shoot me an in-game request.

I don't require LINE, I don't require any minimums... we don't ever even have to talk. The only thing I ask is that you hop into AQ to help get some extra points, whenever you have a few minutes. When we go back to 1 hour timers, it'll help to double up on my path so I can get the boss kill... that's where most of the points are.

My ally tag is IAJSR... hit me up.

\m/

Comments

• SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 48
    I sent a friend request. Happy where I am currently but they are getting hungry for more and I don't have the time so may have to make some moves.
  • ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 900 ★★★★
    SCHNOOT wrote: »
    I sent a friend request. Happy where I am currently but they are getting hungry for more and I don't have the time so may have to make some moves.

Got it and accepted.

Sounds good... if/when you're ready, hit me up!
    Bump for those of us who want some extras without any of the other baggage!

No AW!
    No LINE!
    No minimums!
    No drama!
    You don’t even have to tell anyone if you log out for a couple of days!

Ally tag is IAJSR... “I AM JACK’S SMIRKING REVENGE.”

Are you tired like me? There’s a couple of us now, so join up!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 1,285 ★★★★
    I sent a request from Kingstoncole
    Sweet.... you're in!

:#
    Bumping this up... I’ve had several solid people join up, and we’re always welcoming more.
  • StainsStains Posts: 14
    Sent a request. Sounds like just the thing I need right now.
    Stains wrote: »
    Sent a request. Sounds like just the thing I need right now.

You’re in, my friend!
  • StainsStains Posts: 14
    Cheers mate!
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I sent request.
    Dang, we’re almost half full now!

One thing I didn’t mention is that prestige for AQ starts at about 5K, so you will need a roster that can handle that. My secondary account has a couple R1 4* champs and it takes over a hundred hits to bring down a regular opponent.

If you’re sending a request, please keep that in mind.

That’s the only limitation though... other than that, we’re all gravy!

Shoot me a request!
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 17
    Sent Friend Request.
  • USaucey_9USaucey_9 Posts: 1
    Dude this is perfect. Going back to school for 3 months and couldn’t be on call 24/7 for my last alliance. Sending a request.

And awesome alliance name. I am Jack’s raging bile duct...
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 218
    Hey old buddy! Looks like you got a good thing going on over there. I just invited one of your new recruits but backed off when I saw who the boss was over there. Good to see you again.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is a new trend and it will keep expanding
  • Ekst4zyEkst4zy Posts: 9
    Could I join too? I'm relatively new to the game though. My current alliance doesn't do anything :<
  • EdoardoVVVEdoardoVVV Posts: 5
    sent you a friend request
    We're now 22 members strong, and only one person has left since I started this!!!

8M rating!!!

Would love to hit capacity, so send me a request... we're all having fun and learning to love the game again.

Once again, Map 2 only... we ran Map 3 once and might do it again someday. We'll see.

No AW.
    No donations.
    No minimums.
    No judgements.
    No drama.
    No pressure.
    No coddling, or hand holding, or babysitting, or apologies necessary.

Play what you want, when you want, when you have time without guilt or obligation.

We've been hitting some pretty sweet milestones and the rewards are flowing in, just for playing the game on a casual level.

The ONLY requirement that we have is that you have to have an attack team strong enough to take on Map 2 at 5000+ prestige. Mini-bosses are 17K+ PI and Dormama is over 19K. The only people I have turned down don't have teams that are capable of this level of play. It's nothing personal... it'll just be a too much of a struggle and you probably won't have fun.

Send me a request!!!
    edited August 2018
    WeezerKDI1 wrote: »
    Hey old buddy! Looks like you got a good thing going on over there. I just invited one of your new recruits but backed off when I saw who the boss was over there. Good to see you again.

Haha... that's funny.

Yeah, it's chill and fun... nice seeing you as well.

• Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76
    Cool. Requête envoyée ;)
    Spity68 wrote: »
    Cool. Requête envoyée ;)

Requête acceptée!
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 813 ★★★★
    I need somewhere just to collect loyalty while on holidays, have requested
    There are only two spots left... come be a part of nothing special!

:D