**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it possible?

13»

Comments

• eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    ODuck wrote: »
    Wait you followed the instructions of @Kabam Miike and got punished for trying to weed out a cheater?

Somethig like that.. they dont care that i (as a leader of alliance) reported my own member (because...see this discussion)... i think that they just put name in some script and Kab(oooo)am ... punishment for alliance
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    eggista wrote: »
    Somethig like that.. they dont care that i (as a leader of alliance) reported my own member (because...see this discussion)... i think that they just put name in some script and Kab(oooo)am ... punishment for alliance

Was he involved in any of your latest AWs?

I also had a cheater. I booted from the crew when I saw "how great" he was in AW.
    The moment the AW was complete the alliance received a punishment.
    It didn't mattered that the player was out. We still got the punishment.
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    eggista wrote: »

Was he involved in any of your latest AWs?

I also had a cheater. I booted from the crew when I saw "how great" he was in AW.
    The moment the AW was complete the alliance received a punishment.
    It didn't mattered that the player was out. We still got the punishment.

Yes he was. I checked that suspicious player afterwards and it looks like kabam reset every alliance where such player appear... because we (as his old ali) were reset and his new ali too.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    No way. Report them.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    😂😂😂😂 why are people even entertaining this?! 😂😂😂. Beyond clearly cheating... sorry intercepting? Baiting... this guys playing mcoc like Pele played soccer?! No sorry if y’all wanna be stupid and give him the biggest benefit of the doubt ever go ahead... he’s clearly cheating. He’s putting awful champs in aq... has almost no masteries available.. is taking not small damage but NO DAMAGE. This is not happening legit. Just stop being devils advocate and just tell this dude. YOUR ALLIANCE MATE IS DEFINTELY CHEATING, BOOT THE SUCKER.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Hmm, I’d be curious to try against such a Dormammu and see, however, all my 3* are already maxed out and most are max awakened. :)
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I’ve taken down map 3 & 4 Dormammu solo with my r4 5* and 6* but even then I’ve generally taken damage. 6* Cap WWII is good at blocking and helps with not taking any damage, but I don’t see how someone could do that with r 1/10 3*.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Player wrote: »
    Hmm, I’d be curious to try against such a Dormammu and see, however, all my 3* are already maxed out and most are max awakened. :)

ffnlm5h8vccr.jpeg