Options

T4CC Trade program

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So i traded in 3 Cosmic T4CC and got a Skill T4CC, just what i didn't need. So then I traded 3 Skill T4CC and got a Cosmic T4CC.

WTF

Comments

• Options
    So i ended up exactly where I started just with fewer cats of what I didn't need
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I really thought it was broken. I think you just got trolled.
  • Options
    There should be some logic to reduce the percentage of a drop if you are already maxed out on a T4CC
  • Options
    silvestresilvestre Posts: 7
    And the dev team says this is good -.-!
  • Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    This has got to be the worst trade in program ever. I am glad I have crystals in my stash. Not a solution.
  • Options
    MyonikaMyonika Posts: 10
    I was all excited until I read the email. They should have 1:1 if it’s going to be random and 2:1 trade at the most to choose a specific one. Feels like they really hate the players. They get our hopes up and then stomp all over them. (That’s putting it nicely)
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    anhcl98aqe3c.jpg

Thank God the class cat card deal is on now I can get my techs and mutants back ... NOT.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    LOL I always know this is one of the dumbest "upgrade" feature ever from the game but that "WTF" still made me laugh really hard. Yep they messed up yet another great idea again.
  • Options
    MateoStarMateoStar Posts: 2
    Email today. "Tier 4 Class Ctalayst Trade in Catalysts" Cash in on your catalysts 2018/8/1. The email was not very clear. I though it was an even trade of 3 catalysts for 3 other class catalysts & was surprised when I got 1 catalyst in return. All the email said is "a new tier 4 class catalyst" but doesnt list a quantity you get in return. It is NOT 100% clear that your only getting one. I can read it either way but definitely would not have traded 3 for 1 if the email was more clear. Would like my 2 catalysts refunded
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    MateoStar wrote: »
    Email today. "Tier 4 Class Ctalayst Trade in Catalysts" Cash in on your catalysts 2018/8/1. The email was not very clear. I though it was an even trade of 3 catalysts for 3 other class catalysts & was surprised when I got 1 catalyst in return. All the email said is "a new tier 4 class catalyst" but doesnt list a quantity you get in return. It is NOT 100% clear that your only getting one. I can read it either way but definitely would not have traded 3 for 1 if the email was more clear. Would like my 2 catalysts refunded
    It says when you purchase one of the Crystals, you get a Cat of a different Class. The cost of the Crystals is 3 Cats.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    If we're gonna trade 3:1, at least let us pick the class Kabam
  • Options
    grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    If we're gonna trade 3:1, at least let us pick the class Kabam

Agreed
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    this is stupid. kabam got it half right half wrong. we want tobe able to trade with one another. not this **** system they introduced...
    come on an.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    wish we could trade in basic because class is what I need
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,764 Guardian
    Myonika wrote: »
    They should have 1:1 if it’s going to be random

If it is 1:1, it is no longer random.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I traded in 3 cosmics in hopes to get a skill so I could rank Masacre. Lo and behold, I got a skill.

I went to go rank him and realized I need 5 t1as.

FML
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Rotelly wrote: »
    So i ended up exactly where I started just with fewer cats of what I didn't need

But... you no longer have a problem with overflow catalysts, correct? :)
  • Options
    What a ridiculous and insulting offer from Kabam.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Should be 3 random T4Cs trade in for 1 specific T4C class of our choice. Almost kabam, just so close yet so wrong.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    This trade catalyst deal was the worst idea ever